Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Milton Hershey School & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Development Specialists – Relocation Provided to Hershey, PA
Company Name : Milton Hershey School
Company Location : Virginia
Job Position : Youth Development Specialists – Relocation Provided to Hershey, PA
Job Category : Jobs in Virginia
Job Description :
Explore a unique career for two— impacting the lives of youth!
Founded in 1909 by chocolate maker Milton Hershey and his wife Catherine, Milton Hershey School transforms the lives of lower-income children through a cost-free, high-quality education and structured home life.
Youth Development Specialists / Houseparents are the school’s heartbeat and are vital to students’ success. Houseparents reside with eight-12 students in their student homes and provide caring homes away from home. The school provides extensive resources to support houseparents so they can focus on their students.
Learn more about MHS and houseparenting on our website and YouTube channel.
Day in the Life of…
Twelve consecutive days on, followed by three consecutive days off — Houseparents are on duty in the morning as they prepare students for the day. While the students are in school, houseparents have personal time before going back on duty when the students return from school. Afternoons and evenings are busy with after-school activities, chores, meals, homework, and more. Equally as important are the character development and life lessons houseparents instill in students. Weekends include recreational activities and required attendance at a non-denominational Sunday chapel service. Summertime provides more recreational opportunities.
Update: Effective August 1, 2022, houseparents will work a schedule of nine days on, followed by three consecutive days off.
- Competitive salary—$84,000 minimum starting salary per team of two.
- Housing and utilities are included.
- Free meals while on duty.
- Excellent benefits, including medical, dental, prescription, and eye coverage, 403b savings program, three weeks of paid summer vacation, and more.
- Relocation assistance and paid training.
- The opportunity to live in the “Sweetest Place on Earth” and change the lives of others.
Houseparent couples must be/have:
- High school diplomas or GED.
- Valid driver’s licenses in good standing and willing to drive a nine-passenger van.
- Demonstrated success working with youth—houseparents ensure students’ well-being physically, socially, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Administrative skills including basic computer and budgeting skills.
- Houseparents may have up to two dependents residing with them.
- Must demonstrate a high degree of integrity as all MHS staff are considered to be role models for students.
- Only fish and some breeds of dogs are permitted.
Please note—The selection process is extensive and takes several months to complete. Thank you in advance for your patience and collaboration throughout the process.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $84,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
Work Location: Remote
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in