Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in MVM Inc & they are Hiring Candidates for Youth Care Coordinator
Company Name : MVM Inc
Company Location : Yuma, AZ
Job Position : Youth Care Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Arizona
Job Description :
About MVM, Inc.
Service, Support, Success are the pillars upon which MVM’s founders built the company, and they continue to serve as MVM’s core values. Along with our uncompromising insistence on integrity and ethical business practices, these values make us the service provider of choice for our customers and the employer of choice for our dedicated team members.
Working at MVM, Inc. takes a certain kind of person; we want someone who identifies with our values and is willing to challenge themselves both personally and professionally. We seek employees who are passionate about serving and making a difference in lives of others.
We’re looking to add aLogistics Specialist. If you can envision joining a team where you will have the opportunity to provide mission driven results; then we are looking for you!
Here’s what you need to be successful in this role:
- Coachable – Open to constructive criticism, with a strong desire to implement and sustain feedback by others
- Customer service orientated – Understand the value of a relationship by building trust and relating to the customer to ensure the conversation progresses properly and on tract. Honest and have the integrity to do what’s right for our customers and for the business
- Functional and Technical – Has the functional and technical knowledge and skills to do the job at a high level of accomplishment.
- Decision Quality – Makes good decisions based upon a mixture of analysis, wisdom, experience, and judgment.
- Willing to support critical duties – Support responsibilities that must continue to be performed during crisis situations and contingency operations
What You’ll Get to Do!!
The Logistics Specialist (LS) supports operations 24/7 and performs operational, logistical support, and administrative tasks required to support ground and air transportation.
The Logistics Specialist works in conjunction with field staff, Command Center and stakeholders to coordinate the safe transport of minors. He/she manages vehicles transportation, oversees vehicle safety, including regular preventative and corrective maintenance, and ensures drivers are authorized to operate vehicles.
Key functions you will perform!
- Prepares, reviews, and coordinates the documentation, personal property and special accommodations required for transportation of all minors and ensures all paperwork is provided for proper transport for reunification or transfer to shelter.
- Assist with transfer of custody and property for small and/or large groups. Maintains communications with TS teams assuming custody of UCs.
- Informs Command Center of any transport cancellations.
- Inventories, orders, and delivers meals, and electronics; prepares backpacks with essentials including tablet and mobile phone for trips.
- Warehouse duties: shipping and receiving, stocking, inventorying, purchasing/ordering, or requesting from Admin, and warehouse organization.
- Drives passengers to and from client sites or airports.
- Installs and removes child booster seats based on age and height/weight, as required.
- Cleans vehicles, sanitizes interiors, and ensures they are fueled and ready for ground trips.
- Drives and drops off vehicles scheduled for routine maintenance service (tire rotation, oil changes, etc.).
- Maintains communication on the status of vehicles in route with all necessary parties.
- Responsible for logging and the reporting of all vehicle activities into software application.
- Performs visual verification of passengers and match them to the government issued numbers, photo (s) in the file and emails to confirm identity of traveling passengers.
- Instructs and informs (CFPCS’s) of any new procedures or SOPs.
- Observe CFPCS’s orientation process, full name, property verification and proper pat downs.
- Identifies passengers with special needs and communicates with Command Center to request appropriate travel accommodations, and staffing adjustments (pregnant, special needs, wheelchair, and/or crutches).
- Ensure up-to-date travel procedures and processes are distributed in a timely manner for all employees.
- Works with Border Patrol to ensure that passengers have their property.
- Verifies files with placement instructions to ensure accuracy of travel and facility placement.
- Assist in loading, conducting pat downs and unload buses, when necessary.
- Add and update and verify all items provided to UACs/Family Units into the Mercury system.
- Complete EOC reports as soon as possible and CC all applicable staff.
- Prepares transportation reports, equipment, supplies, and meal reports as well as Ad Hoc reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Possess an associate degree in an appropriate discipline from an accredited college (a high school diploma with two or more years of relevant experience may be substituted for an associate degree), and;
- Have at least two years of documented experience in a field related to security, law, social work, or similar occupational area; certification, licensure, and credentials applicable to the professional accreditation of the position (a minimum of four years of experience is required when a high school diploma with two or more years of relevant experience is substituted for an associate degree), and;
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with employees and with clients.
- Ability to take technical direction and feedback from various sources. Committed to providing outstanding customer service and representation of MVM in a professional manner.
- Requires the ability to prioritize work, meet stringent deadlines, balance multiple tasks and work in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to pass a Government Security Background Investigation, including a favorable credit check, no criminal record, and no prior drug use.
- Work a flexible schedule, including nights and weekends.
- Demonstrated computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel). Inventory and surveillance software experience preferred.
- Possess a valid and current driver’s license with a safe driving record.
- Some experience with vehicle maintenance.
- Employees may be assigned to overnight, weekends, or holiday shifts to support 24/7operations.
- Experience using tablets and smart phone technology.
- Ability to deliver the highest quality of work under extreme pressure.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- U.S. Citizenship
- Ability to obtain/maintain a Security Clearance
- Favorable credit check
These requirements are thoroughly reviewed during the employment screening process. Acceptance for this opportunity is dependent upon meeting all qualification/selection criteria.
- Paid training, fun, talented and driven teammates
- Knowledgeable, encouraging, and present leadership
- A diverse and community-minded organization
- Career growth and learning opportunities for aspiring minds
- A competitive benefits package, and fosters a highly skilled, energized, and empowered workforce.
Due to the high volume of applications received, the Recruiting Department will contact you directly, should you be selected to advance in our recruitment process.
If you have what it takes, apply online Careers (myworkdayjobs.com)
MVM is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yuma, AZ: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Microsoft Word: 1 year (Preferred)
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in