Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Coventry Lumber & they are Hiring Candidates for Yard Foreman/Supervisor
Company Name : Coventry Lumber
Company Location : Coventry, RI 02816
Job Position : Yard Foreman/Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Rhode Island
Job Description :
Finetco is a family-owned construction design and supply corporation with locations in Coventry, Rhode Island, Wareham Massachusetts, West Haven, and Waterford Connecticut. We are dedicated to providing the highest-quality building products to a wide array of clients, including builders, contractors, architects, and large construction companies serving both the commercial and residential construction industries. Our commitment to quality and unparalleled customer service is matched only by our faith in and support of our extraordinary workforce. We understand that our success thrives upon the strengths of all of our employees and we take great pride in possessing the most knowledgeable and experienced team members in the industry.
We are currently seeking for a dedicated Yard Foreman to work in our Coventry RI store location.
· Coordinating daily tasks according to priorities and plans, making changes when necessary due to weather, supply, delivery, and personnel.
· Delegating individual responsibilities and projects to crew members and contractors.
· Providing adequate resources and staffing to meet project schedules, laws, regulations, best practices, and safety needs.
· Emphasizing safe use of tools, machinery, and equipment while providing training on safety gear, helmets, and procedures.
· Developing and managing project budgets and quality standards.
· Resolving conflicts or miscommunications quickly and amicably.
· Regularly reporting project status to managers.
Skill and Qualifications
· Customer-service skills to communicate with inspectors, administration, and/or customers to develop a positive working relationship.
· Decision-making skills
· Leadership skills for effectively delegating tasks.
· Speaking skills for providing clear orders, explaining complex information to clients and construction workers, and discussing technical details with other building specialists.
· Technical skills for interpreting construction methods and technologies along with contracts and technical drawings.
· Time-management skills to meet deadlines and ensure construction phases are completed on time so that the next phase can start.
· Full day time position
· Monday to Saturday.
· Paid Time Off (PTO).
· Health Insurance.
· Vision Care Insurance.
· Dental Insurance.
· 401K with company match.
· Competitive pay based on experience (BOE).
· Weekly pay.
For more information, please apply to this ad.
Finetco provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Driver’s License (Preferred)
- Day Shift (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in