Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Olin Winchester Ammunition & they are Hiring Candidates for Winchester – Equipment Engineer Mechanical
Company Name : Olin Winchester Ammunition
Company Location : Independence, MO
Job Position : Winchester – Equipment Engineer Mechanical
Job Category : Jobs in Missouri
Job Description :
Olin Winchester, LLC (“Winchester”), considered one of the world’s leading ammunition manufacturers, is seeking Project Engineers. The positions will be located at the Independence, MO facility. With a reputation steeped in tradition, we have earned the moniker, ‘The American Legend’ by delivering on our commitment to excellence in everything we do – including staffing our state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities with diverse, energetic employees. Read on to learn more about this exciting opportunity and join our quest for the best.
- Partner with USG personnel to develop future scopes of work to support the program technical goals and timeline.
- Support creation of project proposal packages including cost estimates, schedules, and integrated master plans.
- Develop scopes of work for suppliers.
- Coordinate activities between teams in support of parallel activities on multiple projects.
- Provide informal status updates, formal written reports, and lead recurring team meetings with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Perform project tasks that ensure the project and program meet established financial goals.
- Utilize a gated review process to design, procure, install, and test product, equipment, and processes in a high speed, high precision manufacturing environment.
- Interface with multidisciplinary team of customers, peers, suppliers, contractors, and leaders at multiple organizational levels.
- Bachelor of Science or Master’s Degree** in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical, Quality or Metallurgical Engineering required. Degree must be completed by May 2022.
- Minimum three years’ recent related engineering experience preferred.
- Experience in ammunition manufacturing preferred.
- Experience working on USG or DOD contracts preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required; Microsoft Project, Minitab, and AutoCAD experience preferred.
- Exceptional analytical, organizational, problem solving, leadership and project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (verbal and written), presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to travel approximately 15%.
- Ability to obtain SECRET clearance, if required.
- This position requires successful vetting as an Employee Possessor in accordance with U.S. Department of Justice and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives.
- This position requires access to ITAR controlled technical data, and as such, employment will be contingent upon the candidate’s ability to access ITAR controlled technical data pursuant to an export license approved by the Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, if required.
- This position requires successful vetting for unescorted access in accordance with U.S. Army and Department of Defense access policies.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $125,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in