Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in 2nd Swing Golf & they are Hiring Candidates for Web / Graphic Designer
Company Name : 2nd Swing Golf
Company Location : Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Job Position : Web / Graphic Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
As a Graphic Designer, you will assist the marketing team in their efforts creating graphics for print and digital applications that follow brand guidelines, achieve strategic creative objectives and solve business problems. The ideal candidate will have golf knowledge and is interested in growing their experience in web-based design.
Come work with us, not for us!
2nd Swing is a one-of-a-kind, forward thinking, customer-centric golf retail company. Our employees are highly valued, while working hard in a positive and supportive culture. At 2nd Swing you will find:
- Vast Exposure to the Golf Industry
- A Commitment to Total Well-Being
- Opportunities to Discover Your Fit and Make an Impact
- A Collaborative and Flexible Environment
The ideal candidate is creative and able to create and transform concepts into high-quality assets that educate, inspire, and accurately depict and promote the brand. The candidate is highly collaborative, organized and efficient. We are looking for a graphic designer who is interested in developing their skills toward web development and design as well as growing within our Company. We are looking for a big-picture thinker, who can conceptualize their work within the larger picture of our business objectives. Excellent communication, professional, organizational, and interpersonal skills are necessary for success in the role of Graphic Designer.
Key Functions, Responsibilities and Tasks
- Ability to build and design web pages
- Produce images (Must work with photographer)
- Able to create flash / banner advertisements
- Update, design and implement email marketing campaigns
- Has a strong attention to detail, is highly collaborative, organized and efficient
- Can manage multiple tasks at once and meet deadlines when required
- Create social and digital creative assets
This is only a summary of the typical functions of the job, not an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all possible job responsibilities, tasks, and duties. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of the jobholder might differ from those outlined in this description and other duties, as assigned, may be part of the job.
- Proficiency in Adobe Suite, Typescript, Atom.io
- Static Images / GIFs
- Dreamweaver/test Editor
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop (latest versions)
- Responsive Web Design / CMS pages
- Familiarity with web development languages such as Angular and React
- Mac OS X Platform
- Project Management / Critical Thinking Skills
- Agency Experience
- Understanding of SEO
- Jira / Slack Experience
- Passion for Golf
Eligible team members will receive one of the best earning packages around, including; competitive pay, health insurance, 401(k) company match, PTO, HSA and FSA, training and development, gym membership and great discounts on merchandise.
If you are a person that loves golf, has a great work ethic, and a strong desire to be part of a highly talented and successful team, we would like to hear from you.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $45.00 per hour
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in