Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Bradford White Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Supervisor
Company Name : Bradford White Corporation
Company Location : Middleville, MI 49333
Job Position : Warehouse Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Michigan
Job Description :
About the Company:
Throughout a history dating back to 1881, Bradford White Corporation has been manufacturing some of the most high-performing, technologically advanced, and energy-saving products to the world market. While many manufacturers continue to move production out of the country, we continue to invest in America.
We are proud to have millions of products installed for millions of satisfied customers all over the world. Our essential products continue to support the health, safety, sanitation, and infrastructure of communities and for 2022 we’ve been recognized as an Energy Star Partner of the Year Sustained Excellence Award Winner for the third straight year.
For the Bradford White family of companies, customer satisfaction is our greatest reward, and we remain steadfast in our commitment to deliver products that are Built to be the Best®. Today, we employ more than 1900 employees with headquarters in suburban Philadelphia and manufacturing operations in Middleville and Niles, Michigan and Rochester, New Hampshire.
The 1st Shift Warehouse Supervisor is responsible for leading a team of 20-25 individuals and managing the overall material flow between the warehouse and manufacturing operations. This role will report directly to the General Foreman -Warehouse.
- Lead the warehouse team in a manner that promotes a safe and effective work environment, with a strong commitment to customer service and quality results
- Ensure all materials that are required to support production operations are picked and delivered in a safe, accurate, and timely manner
- Ensure standard processes are followed to maintain inventory accuracy and on time delivery, while keeping a safe and organized work environment
- Lead and coach the team through problem solving and process improvements
- Coordinate and collaborate with other area supervisors to improve operations
- Support and drive continuous improvement in areas of safety, accuracy and efficiency
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is preferred; High School diploma or GED required
- Previous leadership experience in warehouse or supply chain operations is required
- Knowledge of shipping, receiving, warehousing, and inventory management
- Proficiency in computer systems, including Microsoft Office and ERP/MRP/WMS systems such as Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Strong leadership, able to coach individuals to work effectively as a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organization and time-management skills
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Middleville, MI 49333: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in