Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Seneca Foods & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Production Postions 1
Company Name : Seneca Foods
Company Location : Nampa, ID 83686
Job Position : Warehouse Production Postions 1
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Seneca Foods is one of North America’s leading providers of packaged fruits and vegetables with facilities located throughout the United States. Our high quality products are primarily sourced from over 2,000 American farms. Seneca holds the largest share of the retail private label, food service, and export canned vegetable markets, distributing to over 90 countries. Products are also sold under the brands of Libby’s®, Aunt Nellie’s®, READ®, Seneca Farms®, Green Valley®, CherryMan®, Paradise®, Pennant®, and Seneca labels, including Seneca snack chips. Seneca also provides vegetable products to other companies under various co-pack arrangements.
Production Warehouse Positions
Seneca Foods in Nampa, ID is currently seeking full time Production Warehouse Workers to join our team. Seneca Foods offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401K, paid time off and much more! Help us make our Farm Fresh Goodness Great!
Available positions at our vegetable seed processing and warehouse facility include Forklift Operators and Machine Operators. Starting wages are up to $23/hr.
- Unload, load, transfer of goods and supplies from trucks, production lines, etc.
- Interpret shipping order or receiving report to determine item to be (un)loaded.
- Ability to stack and unstack pallets of product in rows up to 5 pallets high.
- Checks product for quality, and proper shipping information.
- Complete daily inspection of forklift before operating.
- Operate forklift in compliance with all operating procedures.
- Track, input, change, and update data of inventory.
- Complies with proper weight distribution on trucks.
- Ability to become forklift certified at Seneca Foods
- Ensure that GMP’s (General manufacturing Practices), safety rules and regulations are being followed and enforced
- Other duties as assigned
Machine Operator Responsibilities:
- Operate and monitor equipment on assigned line.
- Ensure that the proper product and label is being utilized.
- Identify any issues on the line and make any required adjustments.
- Perform changeovers by referring to shop order instructions for each label run.
- Enter required product code information into video jet system to print on label as needed.
- Perform quality checks at required intervals throughout shift (i.e., correct product, label, label application, and case/tray print.
- Must have good attention to detail and accuracy
- High School education or equivalent
- Willingness and ability to work and function in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate both written and verbally
Seneca Foods Corporation is committed to providing equal opportunity for all, through a positive and continuing affirmative action program. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, military and/or veteran status or any other Federal or State legally protected classes. Seneca Foods Corporation will make reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants with disabilities unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship on the operation of our business. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and feel you need a reasonable accommodation under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), please contact us at [email protected] or call 315-926-8100.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in