Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Safelite Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Manager
Company Name : Safelite Group
Company Location : Anchorage, AK 99517
Job Position : Warehouse Manager
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
Does this position interest you? You should apply – even if you don’t match every single requirement! We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But beyond the glass, we’re so much more. We’ll help you build a fulfilling career and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.
Warehouse/Distribution Center Managers develop and lead a high-performing team of associates and drivers that keep Safelite on the move. To ensure that shipping and receiving goals are met, they oversee daily operations, financials, staffing, and processes associated with their location. Our retail stores and Mobile Glass Shops depend on these dedicated professionals to provide vehicle glass repair and replacement services across the nation.
What You’ll Get
- Competitive weekly pay and bonus opportunities.
- A benefits package valued at more than $10k*. This includes a 401(k) plan with company matching, medical coverage plans customized to suit your needs and a commitment to work/life balance through our paid time off (PTO) programs, company holidays and paid volunteer days.
- Up to $5,250 annually in tuition reimbursement.
- Paid training and all the tools and resources you’ll need to be successful.
- View all our health, wealth and life offerings at www.safelitebenefits.com
- What You’ll Do
- Maintain overall responsibility for assigned facility.
- Interview, hire, onboard and engage a professional team of associates.
- Provide training for all associates on a variety of processes, procedures and tasks related to their position and equipment/facility.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners on any associate relations matters as they arise.
- Partner with regional leaders to implement and maintain warehouse support in sales plans.
- Oversee the facility’s fleet, inventory, quality and material handling.
- Develop reporting on key performance indicators (KPIs) including cost tracking.
- Maintain a high degree of financial transparency, reviewing and managing the facility’s P&L and workforce as needed.
- All other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
- Valid state-issued driver’s license required.
- 7+ years’ experience in warehouse environment; 3+ years’ of leadership experience required
- Ability to influence and communicate a shared vision to a team of associates.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to engage the team and create a safe work environment focused on quality and world class customer service.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, web applications, and general office equipment required; CCC estimating software knowledge preferred.
- Ability to travel up to 10%.
- Present a professional appearance and wear personal protective equipment.
#LI-BK7-Internal Associates: Already a member of the Safelite team? Apply through your Workday account by searching ‘Find Open Jobs’.Diversity: Safelite welcomes everyone. We value our diverse workforce and suppliers, and we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Learn more at Safelite.com/Careers.
- Benefit amounts are estimates only. Actual values will depend on benefit elections during enrollment.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $88,000.00 – $92,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Anchorage, AK: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Warehouse experience: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in