Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Silvus Technologies & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Company Name : Silvus Technologies
Company Location : Los Angeles, CA 90024
Job Position : Warehouse Inventory Clerk
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Silvus is a rapidly-growing high-tech entrepreneurial company in the heart of West Los Angeles. The company delivers the most technologically advanced Mobile Ad-Hoc Networking (MANET) solution to multiple markets including: Law Enforcement; Unmanned Systems; and Military, among others. Along with its successful MANET product line, the company also delivers on ground breaking research in the area of wireless data communications. The company has experienced rapid growth over the past 12 months and is expecting the rate of growth to continue with the introduction of new products and services.
Silvus Technologies Inc. is seeking a Warehouse / Inventory Clerk who reports to the Supply Chain Manager and is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the warehouse. This role includes controlling the flow of material in and out of the warehouse while maintaining good housekeeping practice.
- Verify the information on the packing slip against the purchase order and receives in the system.
- Notifies and works with the Buyer to resolve inventory discrepancies and issues.
- Updates and maintains the incoming and outgoing inspection logs and manages the inventory in the inspection area.
- Works with the buyer and production supervisor to issue materials and kits to support the production build requirements.
- Pulls accessories for sales orders, supports return to suppliers and outside processes.
- Records all inventory issued and completes transactions in the system in a timely manner.
- Responsible for inventory accuracy, performs weekly cycle counts and year-end physical inventory counts.
- Maintains a clean and organized warehouse environment, clearly labels bins, tracks date codes, and follows first-in, first-out (FIFO) practice.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be a U.S. Person (citizen or permanent resident) due to clients under U.S. government contracts.
- High school or equivalent with a minimum of 2-3 years of warehouse experience handling electronic components, printed circuit board assemblies and accessories.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be detail oriented and self-motivated, demonstrating initiative with good judgment and follow-through skills.
- Dependable and positive with a team-oriented attitude and a willingness to learn.
- Must have experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Willing to learn and be trained for evolving tasks as the company grows.
- Ability to pass background check
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Los Angeles, CA 90024: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Inventory control: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in