Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Columbia Sportswear Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Coordinator – Shipping Second Shift
Company Name : Columbia Sportswear Company
Company Location : Robards, KY 42452
Job Position : Warehouse Coordinator – Shipping Second Shift
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
- Pay range is $18.00 – $25.58 with a $1.25 shift differential
- Second shift schedule: Monday – Thursday; 4:00 pm – 2:30 am
- Comprehensive benefits package including generous Paid time off and paid holidays, medical, dental, vision and 401k employer matching program
- Employee Discounts
Contribute to the smooth and efficient distribution of Columbia Sportswear’s product by coordinating workflow and provide training and support within production departments. Assist supervisors and managers in identifying how to best use resources on daily or moment-by-moment basis to achieve safety, quality, and efficiency goals. Keep individual and team objectives in focus.
- Train and certify new employees on operations and functions of department. Training areas may include, but are not limited to, department policies, company policies, operations, procedures, and safety.
- Determine if an employee meets minimum requirements for departmental certification. Communicate and collaborate effectively with department trainer in conjunction with department supervisor with respects to training and employee’s progress.
- Coordinate the movement and assignment of associates within and across work areas to drive department and DC results. This may be driven by product flow demands or cross training schedules.
- Work with department supervisor and collaborate with a department trainer to help associates identify and improve upon techniques that will result in safe work, greater efficiency, accuracy, and quality.
- Proactively inform co-workers and management of any operational topic that would impact upstream or downstream success. Report system/equipment/product flow demands or cross training schedules.
- Cover and support the department supervisor or trainer as instructed within the job scope.
- Adapt to seasonal busy and slow periods, at times performing all operations and functions of their department or assisting in other departments. Be prepared to cover any or all routine DC Associate job functions.
- Maintain positive open lines of communication with all Columbia Sportswear management, staff, and other departments in order to contribute to the smooth work flow of information and efficient operation of the organization.
- Demonstrate for others an ability to calmly handle busy production demands and respectfully interact with co-workers to accomplish common tasks.
- No specific education required, HS or GED preferred.
- Requires 2 years of experience in warehouse position and advanced knowledge of departmental functions.
- Advance knowledge may include the following:
- Ability to fill in for Shipping Specialist, Receiving Specialist, Coordinator, or other specialized function;
- Perform Yard Jockey duties;
- Ability to perform Expediter or Shortage Runner responsibilities;
- Knowledge required is limited to the work routines and supporting processes of the area. Some formal training or on-the-job experience is required to perform the job effectively.
- Demonstrated capacity for performing the job functions of a successful and productive material handler. A demonstrated aptitude for understanding and communicating operational needs, for identifying gaps performance that compromise operational effectiveness, and for initiating or recommending solutions that will help attain objectives.
No supervisory responsibilities. May assist in assigning and checking the work of lower level employees.
- Responsibility is within the local distribution facility.
- Duties are performed with specific directions given and work is checked visually by results.
- Work under minimal supervision. Job follows clearly defined procedures and resolves problems by applying judgment to select from predefined alternatives. The quality and effectiveness of the tasks completed impact the effectiveness of others.
- Failure to follow prescribed work methods may impact inventory accuracy and customer delivery.
Travel is not required for this position.
Job is performed in warehouse environment, which could include hot or cold temperatures, dust and noise.
Job typically requires 5-8 hour days or 4-10 hour days, with periodic overtime as required. Weekend work may be required.
Columbia Sportswear Company and our portfolio of brands, including Columbia, SOREL, Mountain Hardwear and prAna, know a thing or two about adventures. After all, we’ve been on one since 1938, working to perfect the art of enjoying the outdoors. Behind everything we make is an employee who’s found that the greatest adventure starts with joining a company that strives to do the right thing.
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive list of duties and responsibilities, but constitutes a general definition of the position’s scope and function in the company.
At Columbia Sportswear Company (CSC), we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. CSC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in