Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Island Movers & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Coordinator
Company Name : Island Movers
Company Location : Kahului, HI 96732
Job Position : Warehouse Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in Hawaii
Job Description :
POSITION: Maui Warehouse Coordinator
REPORTS TO: Maui General Manager
Responsible for coordinating container pick-ups from Horizon and Matson, working with the dispatchers on the distribution and return of containers from job sites and ensuring there are ample supplies of van packs and ground equipment needed for the crews.
- Accountable for monitoring all items entering and leaving the warehouse; control and distribute all equipment and materials assigned to crews for job completions.
- Maintain fleet and equipment inventory records for all property assigned. Schedule and/or make requests for maintenance, servicing and/or ordering on new property.
- Compile reports related to performance and productivity.
- Ensure compliance with the Military Storage Management Program; also ensure that inspections for pest control and the fire extinguishers are done on a timely basis.
- Serve as back-up support to assist dispatchers in responding to calls from the crews and customers and provide supervisory coverage on the weekends.
- Perform other duties as directed by General Manager.
· Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent
· 1 year of freight/transportation background
· Have a working knowledge of software applications:
o MS Word, Excel, Outlook, Internet Explorer
· Be familiar with streets and geographical locations
· Be organized, detail-oriented, and able to multi-task
· Possess strong interpersonal skills in dealing with all levels of employees, vendors and clients
o Ability to persuade and negotiate terms with staff, vendors, and clients
o Ability to deal with frustrated customers to remedy concerns while providing excellent customer service
· Possess excellent decision-making skills with quick responsiveness to customers
· Strong understanding of risk management
· Associate degree in Science or Administration
· Ability to manage people and give direction in order to complete tasks on time and accurately
· Knowledge of vehicular maintenance and/or operating equipment, i.e., forklifts, tractors
MENTAL, PHYSICAL and COMMUNICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Required to complete multiple priorities with time-sensitive deadlines
- Work under minimal supervision and high-pressure environments
- Apply logic and reasoning to solve complex problems
- Use sound judgment and discretion in performing work duties and working cooperatively with others
- Must be flexible and able to adapt to change
- Requires excellent oral and written communication skills
- Requires long periods of sitting at a desk and use of the computer.
- Requires lifting 25 lbs., bending, climbing in and out of vehicles.
- Understand and enforce Company’s safety program.
- Primarily outdoors, with parts of the day spent on loading dock and in the warehouse
- Indoor, airconditioned office when doing office documents
NORMAL WORK HOURS:
- Based on the operational needs of the division.
- Requires working on weekends, and on holidays per direction of General Manager.
- Follows and adheres to all internal policies and procedures, House and Safety Rules, and any employee policy guidelines if applicable.
- Executes goals and direction provided by General Manager.
The above information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by an employee in this classification. It is not to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory, or all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications of employees assigned to this job. Management has the right to add to, revise, or delete information in this description. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable qualified
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $15.00 – $16.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
- Forklift: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in