Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Walmart Distribution Center – Ochelata, OK & they are Hiring Candidates for Warehouse Area Manager – Walmart DC 7015
Company Name : Walmart Distribution Center – Ochelata, OK
Company Location : Ochelata, OK 74051
Job Position : Warehouse Area Manager – Walmart DC 7015
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
Here at Walmart, our “why” factor is rooted in our customer experience, a best-in-class approach to service that is only made possible by our 1.3M employees. As an Area Manager, you are looked to as a leader who prioritizes performance and consistency above all else. Your enthusiasm is what keeps others inspired and your passion for the role you play in the “bigger picture” is what keeps them motivated.
The opportunity to go above and beyond for the millions of consumers who visit us from one corner of the world to the next is what moves us. Our Distribution Center team members are an integral part of that experience and our commitment to delivering the quality service that people have come to expect from the world’s largest retailer. Collaborators, innovators, drivers of change – our team members don’t just ensure safety and quality, they consistently inspire us all to think beyond the status quo while staying two steps ahead of efficiency standards and best operational practices.
When you join our team, your training will start immediately. You’ll be given the tools necessary to getting the job done while taking your credentials to the next level. Your skills, knowledge and education will be deemed an enterprise priority and you’ll have the chance to take part in initiatives such as our Dollar a Day Program. You’ll be empowered to become a subject matter expert who comes to the floor with new ideas pertaining to process efficiency, improvement, effectiveness and safety. Your co-workers will eventually feel like friends and your days will be spent cultivating a fulfilling career that holds the potential for new challenges and long-term growth.
You’ll sweep us off our feet if…
- You take pride in your work and the opportunity to contribute to the “big picture.”
- You conduct yourself as a team player who is capable of both collaborating and working independently.
- You can physically meet the demands of the role.
- You approach this position as a career opportunity.
- You come to the floor with new ideas while inspiring others to consistently think about opportunities for improvement.
You’ll make an impact by:
- Punching in every day with a positive attitude and a commitment to exceeding expectations.
- Continuously asking yourself “what’s next?” when looking toward opportunities for process improvement, procedural enhancement and an optimal approach to the day-to-day.
- Operating as a team player who approaches each task with both independent initiative and a communal mindset at the forefront.
The above information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed in the role. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. The full Job Description can be made available as part of the hiring process.
Benefits & Perks:
Beyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Walmart, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – By Choice. We believe we are best equipped to help our associates, customers and the communities we serve live better when we really know them. That means understanding, respecting and valuing diversity- unique styles, experiences, identities, ideas and opinions – while being inclusive of all people.
Candidates are encouraged to apply through the Walmart careers site through the link below, and complete the online assessment:
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ochelata, OK 74051: Reliably commute or willing to relocate with an employer-provided relocation package (Required)
- Warehouse management: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in