Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Samaritan Health Services & they are Hiring Candidates for VP-Operations
Company Name : Samaritan Health Services
Company Location : Corvallis, OR 97339
Job Position : VP-Operations
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
- Req #: 56802
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Corvallis, OR
- GSR General Administration
- 1.0 (80 hrs/pp) – Day
- Start / End Time: 0800 (8:00 am) – 1630 (4:30 pm)
- Overtime Rule: Exempt
Leadership – Inspires, motivates, and guides others toward accomplishing goals. Achieves desired results through effective people management.
Conflict resolution – Influences others to build consensus and gain cooperation. Proactively resolves conflicts in a positive and constructive manner.
Critical thinking – Identifies complex problems. Involves key parties, gathers pertinent data and considers various options in decision making process. Develops, evaluates and implements effective solutions.
Communication and team building – Leads effectively with excellent verbal and written communication. Delegates and initiates/manages cross-functional teams and multi-disciplinary projects.
Vice President of Operations at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis, Ore. Established in 1913, Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center is one of five Level II trauma centers in Oregon. It is the largest hospital in Benton, Lincoln and Linn counties. It offers dozens of medical specialties, including comprehensive cancer care, a full-service cardiology and cardiovascular surgery program, neurosurgery, orthopedic and spine surgery, inpatient mental health and other regional services.
The Vice President:
1. Assures all standards and principles as promulgated by accrediting agencies, third party payers and the legal system are communicated in a timely fashion with all appropriate parties within the division. In addition, they establish and monitor standards of professional practices for the clinical ancillary departments.
2. Directs, monitors and controls the operations and productivity of the ancillary clinical and support services divisions.
3. Supports strategic and long-range planning for the health system. Evaluates the need or market for additional services. Participates with the CEO in identifying appropriate service opportunities for the health system. Develops policies and procedures to implement those services approved by the CEO and the Board of Directors.
4. Plans and supervises remodeling or modernization projects to meet functional needs in the most economical manner. Oversees and manages property and building leases.
Additionally, the Vice President will maintain strong, collaborative relationships both internally and externally with strategic partners.
As a critical member of the leadership team, the Vice President must be a self-starter and collaborative leader with excellent communication skills. Candidates must show demonstrated experience of their ability to quickly grasp the regulatory environment and other complexities and trends unique to the healthcare industry and have experience successfully driving campaigns that delivered on transformative objectives.
1. Master’s degree or equivalent combination of experience and education required.
2. Five (5) years experience in healthcare management with increasing responsibility required.
3. Experience or training demonstrating a broad understanding of the healthcare environment and issues unique to that environment required.
4. Experience or training in analyzing, organizing, prioritizing and making critical decisions required.
5. Experience or training in communicating (both written and verbal) with people under a wide array of circumstances required.
P.R.I.D.E. statement outlines how SHS believes employees should act:
Passion – We truly believe in our purpose and our calling to serve our patients and customers, co-workers and community with the best we have to give, every day.
Respect – We believe that all people deserve for us to treat them with dignity and courtesy.
Integrity – We believe in doing the right thing for our patients and our organization, even when nobody is looking.
Dedication – We believe that we all have the authority and responsibility to do whatever possible to achieve our vision, it is always “our job.”
Excellence – We want to be the best healthcare organization in the nation, and we go above and beyond to prove it.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in