Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Artube & they are Hiring Candidates for VP of Operations
Company Name : Artube
Company Location : East Stroudsburg, PA 18301
Job Position : VP of Operations
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
- Leads the development and implementation of strategies that maximize operational effectiveness/performance while partnering with other divisions to develop actionable plans to improve overall operational effectiveness while meeting growth objectives.
- Achieve all business objectives while delivering on creation of an accident free workplace that delivers safe and quality products to consumers.
- Reviews and establishes strategies and actions resulting in continuous improvement in safety, productivity, product quality, customer service, quality of work life, and lowers manufacturing costs.
- Responsible for the financial results of plant operations by preparing annual manufacturing budget, analyzing costs of plant improvements and leading cost containment initiatives.
- Provides managerial direction to manufacturing departments with an eye for continuous improvement and lower costs.
- Allocates adequate resources (people, time, dollars) to various manufacturing departments to enable completion of department goals and objectives.
- Work alongside Human Resources for the hiring, orienting, and training of technical production employees to ensure a competent workforce Ensure the operations management team communicates with associates with a focus on providing personal development and work related performance feedback.
- Direct the maintenance activities of the location assuring that the facility and equipment are adequate to meet the stated operational goals.
- Provide leadership to the product planning and materials activities of the location to ensure that the inventory levels are efficient.
- Support Warehouse and Distribution activities to assure on-time delivery of goods to our customers.
- Indirect leadership of the Quality Assurance activities of the location to ensure product integrity
- Assists in establishing quality specifications and ensure specifications are met by plant employees.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory agencies.
- Verifies Safety standards are always maintained and act and/or follow-up when deficiencies are noted.
- Monitoring daily operation schedules for all departments for accuracy and ensuring daily operational goals are realized.
- Collaborate with sales staff to implement strategies that will improve the marketability of manufactured products
- Track key performance indicators of operations including quality, service, safety, and cost.
- Provide strategic guidance to the organization through participation in meetings.
- Participates in new product development and planning by researching the cost and ability to produce the product.
- Communicate new product production plans to managers and participate in implementation of the new product’s implementation.
- Support Lean and Six Sigma in the facility
Job Type: Full-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in