Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Greyston Foundation & they are Hiring Candidates for VP of Finance
Company Name : Greyston Foundation
Company Location : Yonkers, NY 10701
Job Position : VP of Finance
Job Category : Jobs in New York
Job Description :
It is the mission of Greyston to unlock the power of human potential through inclusive employment, one person at a time, leading with our Open Hiring® model and inclusive hiring approach. Leveraging the strengths of our for-profit, Greyston Bakery and our non-profit, Greyston Foundation, we have a One Greyston philosophy where we believe everyone deserves an opportunity to work towards a stronger future for themselves, their families, and their communities. Greyston has been a social justice pioneer since 1982, recognized as one of the country’s leading social enterprises that provides individuals opportunities for employment. Our philosophy fuels community development and a commitment to human growth and potential. With tremendous interest in socially responsible business and growing awareness of the massive economic dysfunction driven by poverty, recidivism and a lack of job opportunities for people with employment barriers, Greyston is poised to capitalize on these factors with the launch of the Greyston Employment Opportunity Center (GEOC). The GEOC has a four pronged approach to inclusive employment: Open/Inclusive Hiring replication, transitional employment, workforce education and training and supportive services.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the President & CEO, As a member of the Executive Team, the Vice President of Finance provides leadership, management and vision to Greyston Foundation and Greyston Bakery and ensures that appropriate operation controls, administrative and reporting procedures, people and systems are in place for the effective performance of the company.
Greyston seeks a seasoned, collaborative, and impactful finance and business leader who will quickly embrace Greyson’s missions and values. The Vice President of Finance is someone who can transform systems, processes and skill sets to guide and implement strategies designed for business growth. The person in this position needs to understand and appreciate being closely involved in the operations of both of the nonprofit parent company (Greyston Foundation) and its for-profit, benefit corporation subsidiary (Greyston Bakery) and participate with cross-functional leaders to achieve results. The ideal candidate will have experience in both non-profit and for-profit manufacturing entities (food experience is a plus).
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS
1. Oversee Finance, Information Technology, and Facilities and play a critical role in delivering sustained growth of Greyston Foundation and Greyston Bakery as the leader in Open Hiring® and inclusive employment.
2. Collaborate with President & CEO on the development of business strategies to advance the mission of the organization.
3. Develop, review and monitor financial and operations performance across all functions and present solution- oriented findings. Publish results in easily comprehendible dashboards and ensure the organization is focused on the critical drivers to achieve financial and strategic objectives.
4. Guide Functional and Department heads to set KPIs and align measures and dashboards to monitor performance and achievement of planned results. Ensure innovation and accountability.
5. Lead annual budget process; prepare and maintain financial projections in order to ensure strategic needs of the organization are being met and planned for.
6. Assess and manage business and other risks to which the organization is subject to, as well as assure that the organization is appropriately and continuously insured against loss.
7. Ensure Information Technology systems are adequate to support the needs and growth of the organization.
8. Develop a high performing team and foster cross-functional collaborative planning that empowers the organization with actionable insights and training.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
· 10+ years progressive leadership in financial and operational planning (demand forecasting, trade planning, and cross-functional S&OP), and performance management, with a proven record of delivering results. Diverse experience in investment banking, consulting, and operational management is a plus.
· Proven track record of leading an organization (for-profit and non-profit experience a plus) or a significant department in implementing a strategic plan and managing a significant number of direct reports.
· A strategic and hands-on change agent with leadership at the Business Unit level who has played a key role in fostering sustained growth in a small to medium-sized organization/unit; one who has worked cross-functionally to drive improvements and profitability.
· Success in developing a high-performing team that works with cross-functional peers and instills a positive work culture. Demonstrated success in transitional change leadership – adding structure and processes to transform and professionalize the team and enterprise.
· Competency in organizational vision, strategic planning, leadership, negotiation, and performance accountability with a track record of improving finance and operational performance.
· Skilled at performing sophisticated financial data analysis and preparing robust and timely financial reports, statement, forecasts, and projections. Experience developing robust planning and performance models and processes to support effective forecasting and ROI activities.
· An ethical, purpose-driven and positive leader who has a trust-based management style with strong communication and interpersonal skills across various audiences: boardroom, non-profit administrative staff, customers, and on the manufacturing floor.
· Sound judgment, high intelligence, ample common sense. High emotional IQ.
· Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or Operational Management; MBA a plus
Greyston is committed to creating equitable employment opportunities for all individuals. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 – $165,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Yonkers, NY 10703: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Accounting & Finance: 10 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in