Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. & they are Hiring Candidates for VP, Business Analysis Manager – Growth Strategy – Wilmington, DE/Columbus, OH
Company Name : JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A.
Company Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Position : VP, Business Analysis Manager – Growth Strategy – Wilmington, DE/Columbus, OH
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
This role will support efforts for Chase to drive net-new household relationships and balances, deepen relationships through firm-wide products and services, and increase market share of US households. The role will focus on 4 key areas: (1) help shape strategic analytics and business intelligence initiatives around key growth opportunities and hypotheses, (2) contribute to business reviews and rhythms to drive disciplined financial and business process management and decision making for a segment, and (3) lead business planning activities and budgeting.
- Manage operational and functional execution of department strategies and how they are accomplished
- Influence short, mid and long term strategies and objectives for socialization, planning and decision making working closely the respective growth segment
- Drive competitive and market tracking and trends to uncover opportunities and inform business strategy
- Builds out materials encompassing key business KPIs, P&Ls, expenses and budget for team visibility and monthly CEO business reviews
- Manages business and financial analysis for the segment aligned to objectives and key results
- Interprets data and analysis to make policy changes and business decisions
- Contributes to annual and quarterly business planning and budget process
- Manages risk and control agenda for the respective segments
Experience / Qualifications:
- 5 years working experience with a preference of financials services
- Strategic thinker with a passion for quantitatively and qualitatively derived insight, but also a willingness to focus on details and process
- Exceptional leadership acumen to collaborate and drive business agenda forward
- Ability to assess industry and competitor market trends and impact to the business
- Anticipates and resolves both customer and general issues with a sense of urgency
- Engages the organization in introducing ideas for improving client service
- Mobilizes resources across boundaries to solve issues in a productive manner
- Pursues cross functional opportunities to improve customer experience or meet customer needs
- Demonstrates superior judgment to mitigate risk that could impact the firm’s reputation
- Identifies and pursues root-cause analysis of risk/compliance issues client/customer complaints
- Demonstrated ability to lead and implement change in a fast paced and complex environment
- Proven ability promoting a strong control environment by adhering to risk/control expectations, procedures, and processes
Education / Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred
To be considered for this role, you may be required to complete a video interview powered by Zoom
JPMorgan Chase is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer Disability/Veteran
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America’s households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants’ and employees’ religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the “WELL Health-Safety Rating” for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. Employees are expected to follow the Firm’s current COVID-19 or other infectious disease health and safety requirements, including local requirements. Requirements include sharing information including your vaccine card in the firm’s vaccine record tool, and may include mask wearing. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests as required by applicable law.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility. These benefits include comprehensive health care coverage, on-site health and wellness centers, a retirement savings plan, backup childcare, tuition reimbursement, mental health support, financial coaching and more. Additional details about total compensation and benefits will be provided during the hiring process.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in