Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in YMCA of Greater Nashua & they are Hiring Candidates for Volunteer Coordinator
Company Name : YMCA of Greater Nashua
Company Location : Nashua, NH 03063
Job Position : Volunteer Coordinator
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
PART TIME, NON-EXEMPT POSITION; YMCA OF GREATER NASHUA
Under the direction of the Director of the Chief Community Relations Officer, the Volunteer Coordinator oversees the YMCA’s volunteer development program including the recruitment, onboarding, and ongoing support of volunteers by working with the Program Directors and other YMCA staff. The Volunteer Coordinator works to best ensure engagement and recognition of volunteers as well as fulfilling each volunteer position created within the organization. The hours will range from 15-20 hours per week.
Excellent relationship building, organizational and communication skills are required. Other skills include: the ability to research and analyze data, write reports, work with volunteers, and the ability to relate positively to program directors and other key Y staff. Successful experience with volunteer management a decided plus.
- Recruit volunteers for one-day, short-term, and long-term volunteer opportunities ensuring a match of volunteer interests and talents with the needs of YMCA members and programs.
- Promptly respond to all new volunteer inquiries, conduct initial interview screen, check references, and complete background check if placement is available
- Publish updated lists of volunteer opportunities using various media outlets: websites, e- newsletters, social media, bulletin boards, posters, etc. at least monthly
- Source volunteers through various avenues online, in-house, through community partners and schools, etc.
- Develop and execute an ongoing volunteer recognition program.
- Co-facilitate and support training of all volunteers. Assure all new volunteers attend a new hire orientation.
- Maintain current information database regarding current volunteers, those needing placement, and those available for one-time events.
- Work with program directors to regularly collect volunteer hours performed and submit for YMCA annual financials
- Communicate and update volunteer information regularly on Volunteer Matters
- Share feedback with staff to acknowledge strengths, successes and to make improvements for future volunteer positions
- Key member and participant of corporate volunteer days
YMCA LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES:
- Project/Program Management
- Engaging Community
- Developing Self and Others
- Provides support of Annual Campaign that results tin achievement of our annual fund- raising goal.
- Participate in Branch and Association Special Event fundraising activities (Auction, Golf Tournment, Raffle, etc.)
EFFECT ON END RESULTS/STRATEGIC IMPACT:
The success of this position will positively impact and advance the cause of strengthening community by assisting in the leadership and management of our volunteer programs that support and enrich the lives of members in our Y and community.
- Volunteer quality and quantity are at high standard
- Volunteer hours are tracked and reported on an efficient system
- Volunteer engagement is high and benefits the YMCAs fundraising efforts
The Y: We’re for youth development, healthy living, and social responsibility.
Job Type: Part-time
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in