Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Spectrum Healthcare Resources & they are Hiring Candidates for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Company Name : Spectrum Healthcare Resources
Company Location : Casper, WY
Job Position : Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor – Workers’ Compensation
Spectrum Healthcare Resources has opportunities for Vocational Rehabilitation Counselors (RCs) to join our team! These services will be in support of the United States (U.S.) Department of Labor, Office of Workers’ Compensation (OWCP) and the Division of Federal Employees’ Compensation (DFEC). The RCs will be expected to travel as needed within their assigned region. The RCs will be expected to perform services to injured workers in person and telephonically in/around the Casper area.
- Provide vocational counseling and guidance to individuals disabled under FECA. May manage a case for up to 2 years.
- Provide vocational assessments including but not limited to: vocational testing, work evaluations, and situational assessments
- As necessary, coordinate and schedule functional capacity evaluations, work hardening and similar inpatient/outpatient programs, and facilitating treatment for substance abuse
- Conduct appropriate job analyses and transferrable skills analysis as requested based on the needs of the assigned case
- Assist with vocational exploration and labor market surveys
- Develop plans for job seeking skills training, direct job placement, identification of qualification for any special Federal hiring authorities, and/or on-the-job or formal training
- Facilitate and supervise job readiness development and job placement services
- Provide specialized job, vehicle and home modification services and life care planning services in catastrophic cases
- Effectively and promptly communicate all case milestones and activities that require action including, but not limited to: return to work, work stoppage, and recurrence of symptoms, unrelated medical issues, and instances of non-cooperation.
- Other duties as assigned
Required Position Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Vocational Counseling, Rehabilitation Counseling or related field
- Active, unrestricted Commission on Rehabilitation Counselor Certification (CRCC)
- Minimum of 2 years post-graduate experience in workers comp arena
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Also preferred, but not required:
- Knowledge of OWCP FECA laws, regulations and program
All applicants must have regular access to a computer with:
- Hard disk with 30 GB available
- Monitor with a display of 1280×1024 or higher Internet connection wired 1.5 Mbps(up) / 1.2 Mbps(down) or faster
- TWAIN-compatible scanner with ability to scan multi page documents (up to 6
- Windows Operation Systems
- Adobe Reader 9.0 or higher
- Adobe Flash Player 10
Spectrum Healthcare Resources (SHR) was established in 1988 to deliver systems and processes designed to meet the unique needs of Military and VA Health Systems. SHR is a leading organization that provides physician and clinical staffing and management services to United States Military Treatment Facilities, VA clinics and other Federal Agencies through various contracting vehicles. A Joint Commission Health Care Staffing Services firm, SHR is the military staffing division of TeamHealth, a nationwide organization that serves 850 civilian and military hospitals with a team of 9,600 affiliated health care professionals.
Spectrum Healthcare Resources is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Location : Location: US-WY-Casper Recruiter : Full Name: First Last: Betty Fisk Direct phone number: 314-744-4130 Recruiter : Email: [email protected] Remote / Work from home available?: true
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in