Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in The Fedcap Group & they are Hiring Candidates for Vocational Evaluator
Company Name : The Fedcap Group
Company Location : Brewer, ME 04412
Job Position : Vocational Evaluator
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
The Vocational Evaluator will manage a caseload to ensure the delivery of all vocational evaluation and employment planning services are provided within prescribed timeframes.
Essential Job Functions:
- Interview clients to ascertain employment, education, and training histories
- Assess client’s vocational interests, abilities, strengths, weaknesses, aptitudes, behaviors, and functional limitations by administering and scoring a battery of tests and vocational evaluation tools
- Supervise the measurement and recording of client responses to motivational techniques and criticism, as well as organizational ability, perseverance, attendance, punctuality, flexibility, interpersonal skills, work habits and communication skills
- Develop employment plans, including education and vocational training referrals, Work Experience Program (WEP) referrals, and appropriate jobs/job families, based on the results of the DVE and other medical, mental health, substance abuse and psychosocial assessments.
- Case conference with other Families Forward service providers on an as needed basis, including case managers, work readiness instructors, job placement coordinators, job developers and WEP specialists.
- Document client services and activities in Fedcap CARES system
- Prepare DVE/IPE reports
- Perform other related duties as assigned. This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities.
Education and Experience :
- Bachelor’s degree in vocational rehabilitation, vocational education, psychology, or education or the equivalent in a related field
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Fedcap, Inc. offers a wide array of programs and services to help individuals achieve success in education and employment and become self-sufficient adults. Our specific focus areas include case management, work readiness, vocational and employer based training, job placement and post placement supports.
Fedcap, Inc. provides a broad range of services to thousands of individuals across a growing footprint, helping them achieve economic and social well-being. Our team of talented, caring staff are passionate about our work. They are committed to ensuring that every individual served can experience the dignity that comes from a job.
Fedcap, Inc. launched as part of The Fedcap Group in 2018.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in