Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Indeed & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President, Total Rewards
Company Name : Indeed
Company Location : United States
Job Position : Vice President, Total Rewards
Job Category : Jobs in West Virginia
Job Description :
This role partners closely with key stakeholders to build and implement a world-class experience for our employees.
You will use a proactive and innovative approach to ensure that our rewards are competitive, drive business results, are aligned with our culture, and are understood and valued by our people managers and employees. Must be both a strategic leader and hands-on contributor who is passionate about developing their team.
Who You Are
- Your Leadership Philosophy. You lead with empathy, courage, and respect for all people.
- You have a track record of laying the strategic framework for Total Rewards. You know how to put together a plan for compelling and equitable compensation and benefits programs for a global employee population.
- You love zooming between the big picture and tactical execution. You love being in blue sky brainstorming and problem solving sessions and you equally love distilling those ideas into execution.
- You are an excellent communicator. You have a laser focus on communication to and education of our employees on all compensation and benefits programs/offerings in order to achieve awareness, deep understanding, and ultimately appreciation of these programs/offerings.
- You are comfortable thinking differently about solutions. You are not comfortable with the status quo and deeply contemplate solutions so that you are always advancing our program and offerings.
- You enjoy analysis and tracking the effectiveness of programs and offerings. You balance the metrics associated with programs and offerings with the subjective feedback received from employees.
- You have opinions and ideas. You are a fun sparring partner on issues strategic, organizational, and operational. You are inquisitive. You know when to keep pushing an idea and when to bring the conversation to next steps.
- You are phenomenal at prioritizing issues with competing demands. You know what needs to get handled and in what order based on impact and scope.
- You pride yourself on being organized. You are a list keeper. You keep track of tasks – big and small – and always have an update.
- You easily build trust with others at all levels. You tend to form genuine partnerships with others very quickly. You are a pro at influencing without authority, supporting other teams to do what they do better and better each day.
- You have demonstrated experience leading large scale, globally dispersed teams
- You have relevant global business compensation, and benefits, experience.
- You have a history of proven delivery of results.
- You approach work with a consulting mindset
- You possess a robust analytical and strategic skill set
- You are extremely deadline-driven, organized and able to multitask
- You have a comfort with ambiguity and proven ability to create clarity
- You possess the highest level of integrity and stellar judgment
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills
- You thrive on being a strong collaborator who can work across global, cultural and geographically dispersed teams
Who we are
Learn about our global employee perks, programs and benefits – https://benefits.indeed.jobs/
(*comScore Total Visits, September 2021)
Salary Range Disclaimer
Salary Range Transparency
Based on experience
Equal Opportunities and Accommodations Statement
We encourage people from all backgrounds to apply and join us in our mission of helping people get jobs.Indeed is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities in the employment application process. To request an accommodation, please contact Talent Attraction Help at 1-855-567-7767, or by email at [email protected] at least one week in advance of your interview.
Fair Chance Hiring
Where legally permitted, Indeed requires all individuals attending or working out of Indeed offices or visiting Indeed clients to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. For positions that can only be performed at an Indeed office, candidates must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and present acceptable proof of vaccination by the date of hire as a condition of employment. For positions that require some in-office work or in-person client meetings, exceptions to these in-office or in-person job requirements may be made at the discretion of the business through June 2022, at which point full vaccination will be required. Indeed will consider requests for reasonable accommodation as required under applicable law. To qualify as being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 there should have been a two week period after receiving the second dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a 2-dose COVID-19 vaccine series, or a two week period after receiving a single-dose (or any government recommended booster shot) in a single dose COVID-19 vaccine.
Reference ID: 39090
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in