Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in O’Connor Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President, Operations
Company Name : O’Connor Company
Company Location : Lenexa, KS 66219
Job Position : Vice President, Operations
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
We are looking for an extraordinary individual to serve as the Vice President of Operationsfor the O’Connor Company. The O’Connor Company’s mission is to be a preferred place for employees to work and for customers to do business. The role of Vice President of Operations will focus us on the right set of actions to drive operational execution to achieve exceptional business and safety results, both in the short-term and long-term. As a HVAC distributor, we also focus on the success of our customers, dealers, and the suppliers/partners that we represent. We build a growth culture based on our company values (e.g., safety, customer focus, integrity, teamwork, learning and family).
Who We Are:
Founded in 1920, the O’Connor Company features an impressive list of
high-quality product lines to accommodate HVAC dealers’ needs including comfort, ductless and geothermal products. With locations in Kansas City, Wichita, Des Moines, Tulsa, Oklahoma City and Omaha, the company focuses on relationship building and outstanding customer service. The employees at O’Connor believe that business must be earned and they work hard to do that every day.
O’Connor Company is a subsidiary of Munch’s Supply, LLC. Munch’s Supply is a leading wholesale distributor of HVAC and plumbing equipment, parts, and supplies, serving North America that operates as part of the Marcone group. Munch’s Supply and its business units are known for their commitment to superior customer service and dedication to making a positive difference in the communities they serve. For more information, visit www.oconnorhvac.com.
The Role: Vice President of Operations
The Vice President of Operations of O’Connor Company is responsible for providing effective functional and tactical leadership for the business unit. Those functions include direct responsibility for branch operations, safety, facility and fleet management, customer service, pricing, purchasing, inventory/fulfillment, warranty, and human resources/employee development. This role provides support to functional leaders on the successful execution of corporate goals and their departmental initiatives. Committed to the Customer Value Proposition, this role strives to exceed the delivery of overall customer satisfaction based on established production indicators.
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Prioritize safety, promoting and modeling behaviors that protect the team, the customer, and the organization.
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management to the organization that mirrors the company’s shared values, beliefs, and decision-making processes.
- Support the execution/achievement company revenue budget to achieve the pricing, sales and margin objectives within the assigned markets.
- Oversee the daily operations of branch operations to ensure safety, inventory, customer service and employee engagement are focused on the customer value proposition
- Support and maintain accurate ERP system data and changes to achieve inventory accuracy and system integrity.
- Work with senior leadership to develop long-term strategic plans for the organization around revenue, market share growth and operational performance.
- Champion the growth and professional development of people and teams throughout the company. Coach, counsel and create development actions for team members
- Set and drive key activities to achieve and surpass business goals and objectives, including sales, customer service and support, training, pricing, product, purchasing, marketing, inventory and warranty, fulfillment, logistics, safety, and clarifying contractual obligations.
- Proactively interact with key customers, industry stakeholders and the community at-large to promote company’s services, attract new team members, and assess the competitive landscape.
- Attend industry and trade meetings and/or other related conferences to learn new industry trends, expand network, discover local/regional events, and create opportunities for company.
CHARACTERISTICS & TRAITS
- Promote a safety-oriented mindset and attitude that embraces the company’s mission and embodies the culture.
- Model behaviors that include positive attitude, passion, professionalism, humility, accountability, and strong work ethic.
- Possess a self-aware leadership style with respect for all members of the team, customers, and partners.
- Exhibit outstanding communication skills (verbal, written, and active listening).
- Collaborate and partner with employees at all levels of the organization
- Act as a conduit for—and accepting recipient of—constructive feedback for personal and professional development.
- Adhere to established process-oriented practices with an ability to visualize and create efficiencies through a continuous improvement mindset.
- Reduce company’s exposure with regard to risk.
- Exercise strong business judgment, with an elevated level of integrity, initiative, and creativity.
- Navigate the areas of a changing environment—championing or embracing change when necessary and managing it effectively.
- 10+ years progressive work experience in a Wholesale/Distribution setting, with minimum 3+ years in supervisory capacity. Commercial HVAC/Plumbing Service preferred.
- Business or technical degree preferred or equivalent experience in Commercial HVAC/Plumbing Service
- An understanding of Mechanical Contracting (HVAC & Plumbing) industry trends and innovations to be able to determine the optimal type, scope, and margin of projects
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and financial reporting, cash flow, budgeting, scheduling, and processes as they relate to Service projects
- “Big Picture” perspective regarding understanding how labor utilization, safety record, material prices and overhead relate to successful projects
- Effective leadership skills, including managing, training and coaching field and operations personnel as well as cross-functional teams to deliver superior results that translate into customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop and cultivate business relationships with existing and prospective clients
- Travels as needed
We provide equal opportunities for all employees and applicants for employment without regard to sex, age, race, religion, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identification, physical or mental disability, or any service, past, present, or future, in the uniformed services of the United States.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $130,000.00 – $155,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Operations Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Wholesale/Distribution: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in