Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sila Heating & Air Conditioning & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Training, Development, and Inspiration
Company Name : Sila Heating & Air Conditioning
Company Location : King of Prussia, PA 19406
Job Position : Vice President of Training, Development, and Inspiration
Job Category : Jobs in Pennsylvania
Job Description :
Vice President of Training, Development & Inspiration
About Sila Services
With 15+ leading HVAC, Plumbing and Electrical service brands, Sila’s 1300+ team members set the industry’s gold standard for an employee-first culture, great work environments, exceptional career growth opportunities and a collaborative environment of collaboration and excellence.
We take our commitments to one another, including providing the very best environment for the growth of Sila’s team members, very seriously. We don’t, however, take ourselves quite so seriously! We believe that exceptional work environments and results can be delivered while deeply enjoying our workplaces and being part of an inspirational team. We promote a positive, fun workplace where everyone matters equally, one that encourages team members to build careers with Sila. By continually enhancing our Training, Development and Inspiration (TD&I) capabilities, the VP TD&I will lead positive change and ensure consistent outcomes and energy across our national team and business locations.
Backed by Morgan Stanley Capital Partners, one of the country’s strongest investors in residential services, Sila’s distinctive strategy focuses on exceptional talent development, commercial excellence, technology innovation, and delivering WOW results to every team member and customer. While we are one of the largest companies in our industry, our goal is not to be the biggest, but rather to be the best. The best place for top talent. The best place for customer satisfaction. The best place for a strong, positive, people-focused culture. The best place for continuous growth of the business and our people.
Why this role will be awesome for YOU
As a member of the Senior Leadership Team (SLT) for Sila Services the VP TD&I will have full responsibility for an essential source of differentiation for our people, our customers and our growth: the ongoing training, development and inspiration of our 1500+ team members. In your role you will:
1) Lead. You will continue the development and enhancement of Sila University, including building new state-of-the-art training facilities, helping leaders craft annual training plans for every team member, and facilitating creation of innovative curriculums that blend proprietary training with best-in-class external training from OEMs, Nexstar, and other trusted partners.
2) Inspire. Ensure that, through our TD&I Center of Excellence, Sila is THE employer of choice in our industry. You will work with every member of our team, from the C-Suite to the newest front-line hire, to identify opportunities to enhance our training, utilize TD&I to engage and inspire team members, and ensure the connection between distinctive Training & Development and creating the best career environment in the home services industry. You will lead our engagement efforts with trade schools, non-traditional talent sources, and industry groups eager to learn about revolutionary ideas Sila is bringing to life.
3) Innovate. Bring continuous innovation to TD&I. You will challenge our team to deliver the best possible training that advances careers, drives business outcomes, and inspires team members to stay and grow their careers with the Sila Services’ companies. Importantly, you will continually identify and incorporate cutting-edge training & development technologies and techniques, from virtual reality systems to mobile app micro learning modules, that optimize training experiences for our team. If you aspire to drive continuous improvement and build something truly cutting-edge, this is the perfect role for you!
Why YOU will be awesome for this role
· You will have 10+ years of continually advancing experience in envisioning, developing, delivering, and monitoring an innovative Training & Development program. Ideally your experience might include TD&I leadership in field-based, home services, consumer-facing business model, though this is not a prerequisite for the right leader.
· The experiences and approach you bring will make you stand out to our team as a truly inspirational and innovative leader. You may, for example, come from a career path outside of formal Learning & Development—that’s intriguing and exciting for Sila, so long as you have the ability to build our capabilities in a way that allows you to inspire team members across the entire company and elevate our people via your contributions.
· In either an academic environment, a corporate setting, or ideally a mix of both you will have had experiences leading the development of an engaging, flexible, and comprehensive TD&I curriculum. You will have deep understanding of different learning styles and how to blend engagement tactics to reach team members of all backgrounds and career goals.
· You will be a highly engaging executive who knows how to make TD&I both fun and highly rewarding for our team by combining a wide range of content, delivery methods and positive reinforcement tools and techniques.
· You will bring a passion for the front-line, blue-collar, field-based nature of much of our workforce, either having come up in the trades yourself or have demonstrable credibility that you “get” the key needs and aspirations of our industry. You will have the background and style to easily relate to hourly employees, along with the experience and gravitas to be a peer and leadership voice within the Senior Leadership Team and the Boardroom.
· You will ideally have led large-scale change and best practice implementation efforts across a complex, multi-site business of scale. Having done so in a T&D role is a plus, however your ability to drive transformational change is the key prerequisite. We are open to exploring this role with candidates who may first and foremost be change leaders, but who could confidently apply that expertise to the TD&I practice area.
· A background working in fast-paced, ongoing M&A would be a plus, including an ability to rapidly build rapport and trust with acquired business teams that allows them to integrate into Sila’s TD&I environment on an expedited basis.
· Innovation and entrepreneurship are core to how you approach work and life. You understand when to move quickly and when to pause and gather more data in building out TD&I infrastructure, curriculums, technologies, and pedagogy models. You appreciate the importance of risk management and mitigation when pushing the envelope on the art of what is possible, and work highly collaboratively with others to strike the right balance.
· You have the maturity and experience to be confident on when to ask for permission vs. when to ask for forgiveness and exercise that empowerment with exceptional judgment. Where others see insurmountable challenges or immovable obstacles, you see new pathways and creative approaches to getting to the right answer. You value and respect the status quo, but accept the responsibility as a company leader to appropriately challenge it when necessary and motivate leaders at every level to find a path to get to “Yes” on the most important issues related to TD&I.
· Curiosity and continuous learning are assets you bring to work every day and pass along to others through a range of styles and strategies. You are always looking to improve yourself and explore new areas, and you bring others along on your journey to foster their own growth and development by making them more curious and resilient as well. You are a continual tinkerer and disruptor, taking pride in what you and the team have accomplished, while at the same time continually looking for opportunities to change and improve our TD&I efforts to the benefit of our team members and overall company performance.
· Results are your scorecard. While you appreciate not all things in TD&I are entirely quantifiable, you are relentlessly focused on measuring, reacting to data and evolving approaches, and unwaveringly over-delivering on your commitments. You proactively develop reporting tools and a cadence with senior leaders, bringing insights and recommendations backed by facts and figures to provoke important decision making.
· You take the work you do and the people/customers you support very seriously, but yourself less so. You bring a sense of humor and humility to your work, while constantly challenging yourself and those around you to up their games and exceed expectations.
Specific Deliverables for Success
1) Define the entire “Sila Way” training curriculum and instructional approach. Create a curriculum of both required and optional/self-guided training that takes every employee, regardless of their role, from successful Day One onboarding to a Master level of skills in every position across Sila, with a strong focus on our technical team members.
2) Map the range of training required across Sila and identify key “make vs. buy” decisions on what training must be created/delivered in-house by Sila vs. what training should leverage expertise from partner organizations. Ensure our curriculum combines in-house vs. external training in the most engaging, financially impactful manner.
3) Determine requirements for Training Centers of Excellence (COEs) ranging from equipment to layout/functionality design for excellence to FT/PT instructional talent required to deliver the full range of content. Ensure continuous development and optimization of our Training COE locations as the needs of the business, team and customers evolve over time.
4) Ensure the scheduling, tracking, and reporting, and active management of training, and follow up reinforcement by key leaders/managers, across every role in the company. Work with leaders at every level of Sila to ensure the creation, and successful completion, of an annual Sila-wide training calendar and individual plans that lay out both minimum and optional requirements for each employee.
5) As needed, hire, onboard and serve as the “Trainer of Trainers” for all in-house resources delivering our training plan on a FT or PT basis. Ensure quality control of both in-house training and vet, and assess, the value of third-party training/trainers to meet Sila needs.
6) Manage the annual training budget for the entire Sila Services organization. Hold the company accountable for meeting its commitments to team members’ long-term career growth and development success by ensuring sufficient resources are allocated to provide the training necessary to every team member’s growth and development.
7) Collaborate with other Sila leaders to identify opportunities for Training & Development to play key roles at every step of each employee journey, translating those observations into the overall Training & Development model and curriculum.
8) In support of Sila’s ongoing mergers & acquisitions (M&A) efforts, work with the M&A team and other Sila leaders on all growth transactions, both pre- and post-closing. Perform pre-closing due diligence on target company TD&I initiatives, resources, and level of engagement. Collaborate with acquired company leaders to rapidly implement programs that elevate their teams in the Sila-wide TD&I curriculum and COE network of opportunities.
9) Own communication of all training, development, and inspiration opportunities to all current team members as well as prospective new hires. Ensure that Sila leverages its investment in our people to attract, retain and develop the top team in our industry.
10) Ensure that you, and all of the Sila Services team members, have fun along the way in building a distinctive set of learning capabilities, processes, infrastructure, and mindsets.
The Botton Line: Compensation and Benefits
· Highly attractive base salary and exceptional annual results-driven bonus potential
· Excellent benefits that exemplify our people-first values, including a wide range of medical and dental coverage plans, 401k with company matching contributions, PTO, maternity/paternity leave, opportunity to quality for annual President’s Club Reward trips, office snacks, and more!
· The non-quantifiable but critically important opportunity to be a senior team leader with the opportunity to shape the strategy, key initiatives, and day-to-day execution of a national industry-leading platform company. You will be leading essential elements of a fast-paced, people-driven growth plan with the backing of an exceptional financial sponsor and the collaboration of a team of colleagues with a proven track record of success. The knowledge that you will be able to look back in 12, 24, and 48 months and say, “Wow, I was part of the leadership team that created something truly different, exciting and inspiring for entire generations of the best people in the home services industry.” If you value being a highly empowered, entrepreneurial, and visionary executor of aspirational yet pragmatic change, the benefits of this role are unmatched.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $200,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- King of Prussia, PA 19406: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Microsoft Powerpoint: 6 years (Required)
- Curriculum development: 6 years (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 25% (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in