Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Wilson Health & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of People and Culture
Company Name : Wilson Health
Company Location : Sidney, OH 45365
Job Position : Vice President of People and Culture
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
Vice President of People & Culture for our location in Sidney, Ohio (North Dayton, Ohio) area.
- Pay (Holiday Pay, and Direct Deposit)
- Paid Time Off
- Insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Long Term & Short Term Disability, Company Paid Life, and Others)
- Retirement (Defined & Employer Contribution, Employer Match (no waiting period), and Various Investment Options)
- Education Reimbursement (Tuition & Book Fee Reimbursement)
- Establish trust as a strategic thought leader, influencer, and change agent responsible for implementing people initiatives and cultural change across Wilson Health’s 800+ employees.
- Deliver on a talent acquisition strategy and operating model that allows the organization to find the best in class talent.
- Create/deploy an integrated talent management framework including identification and assessment, succession planning,emerging talent, and high potential processes.
- Evaluate compensation strategy and philosophy, promotional processes, current HR policies and procedures, and implement creative compensation policies and equity structures to innovate and align with industry best practices.
- Build an employer brand and culture that is new and exciting, resonates with current and potential employees and leads us in transforming healthcare.
- 3-5 years prior experience as VP of People or equivalent or the “number two” in function at a larger organization.
- Master’s Degree in Human Resources preferred or Business/Healthcare.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
- Strong presentation skills; having presented to Executives and Boards.
- Experience as a strategic partner on executive team.
- Detail orientation and analytical rigor with the ability to elevate strategically and think differently.
- Commitment to diversity, inclusion, and justice.
- Proven agility in balancing HR operations and business foresight.
- Improve the health and wellness of the community by delivering compassionate, quality care.
- Be a trusted, nationally-recognized leader of innovative, collaborative, community health.
- A.S.P.I.R.E – Always serve with professionalism, integrity, respect, and excellence.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in