Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in WyoTech & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Marketing
Company Name : WyoTech
Company Location : Laramie, WY 82070
Job Position : Vice President of Marketing
Job Category : Jobs in Wyoming
Job Description :
First Review: November 11th, 2022
Application Deadline: Open Until Filled
Starting Salary: $79,040, DOE
BEST TRAINING. BEST EXPERIENCE. BEST OUTCOMES.
WyoTech is seeking a marketing leader that is passionate about the trades, Laramie, and Wyoming and will use that passion to guide the vision of the WyoTech brand. They will be a hands-on, innovative leader that will mentor and grow a dynamic team, while promoting the family mentality of WyoTech.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Build and execute strategic marketing plans and associated budgets.
- Manage vendors and associated contracts involved in fulfilling duties.
- Work in unison with Sales/Admissions to produce agreed upon inquiry totals needed to drive goals.
- Create and execute campaigns within Salesforce to maximize production off of existing inquiry base. (i.e.- Social Studio, Email studio, SMS, etc.)
- Manage distribution of organic content via social platforms and other channels.
- Manage creation, distribution, and strategy for all marketing assets (video, print, digital, etc..)
- Evaluate, coordinate and manage participation in trade shows, conventions, etc.
- Participate in executive team strategic planning, board meetings and other events as determined by CEO and Vice President of Operations.
Associated Knowledge, Skills, Abilities & Experience
- Be solution oriented, resourceful and proactive with a strong sense of responsibility and ownership.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, Docusign, Anthology and other systems.
- Advanced ability to work independently
- Must be able to organize and demonstrate initiative
- Must be able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast paced, high-pressure environment
- A positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Excellent customer services skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) with a consultative style
- Experience in project planning and execution in a professional services environment
- Solutions & results oriented
- Ability to promote/maintain a cooperative work environment
- Ability to adapt to changing work requirements and priorities that may require overtime or extended hours.
Direct Reports To This Position
- Marketing Project Managers
- Marketing Managers
- Director of HS Communications
- Creative Personnel (design, production, etc.). Could be company employees or third-party vendors/consultants.
- High school diploma or equivalent from an academic institution accredited by a regional or national accrediting agency that is recognized by the U.S. Department of Education
- 5-10 years of marketing experience, preferably for an educational institution focused primarily on recent high school graduates.
- Work with students to make a difference in their lives
- Work with a great company that supports not only their staff but the community as well
- Team building
- Tuition reimbursement
- Competitive benefit package
- PTO and paid holidays
- Health insurance – vision and dental included
- Life and short-term disability
The Laramie community has the small-town charm with big city events. If you love the outdoors our community is only a 30-minute drive from multiple mountains. Whether you are looking to go snowmobiling or fishing in the Snowy Range or mountain climbing and biking at Vedauwoo National Forest. Laramie does not disappoint in our outdoor activities. We are only a short drive from the Wyoming capitol or Colorado if you are looking to get your big city fix. Laramie cares about its community and is why many residents call it “Laradise”.
All employment offers are contingent on the completion of a background check.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $79,040.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in