Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in City Building and Engineering Services & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President of Engineering
Company Name : City Building and Engineering Services
Company Location : Burlington, MA 01803
Job Position : Vice President of Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in Massachusetts
Job Description :
The Vice President of Engineering will need extensive business and leadership experience to be successful in this role. This role requires an individual to be accountable for multiple team members.
The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate having successfully leading a team, while hitting operational and departmental milestones. The candidate should ideally have 7+ years of experience working in a leadership management role, along with 15+ years of prior experience in technical infrastructure engineering. Experience working across multiple departments is essential, as this role is wide-ranging in scope. Experience dealing with client stakeholders, internal business unit managers, as well as technical support personnel in an office and field setting is a plus.
- Establishing operational tasks, policies, and procedures for CBES engineering employees.
- Supports the strategic direction for the engineering team and client-based initiatives.
- Reviewing existing operations and finding areas for development and growth.
- Evaluating members of staff and enacting personal development plans that fit their growth path.
- Providing opportunities for staff training, development, and advancement within the company
- Schedules meetings with staff and client leads for all phases of construction development including planning, engineering, construction, commissioning and close out
- Attends client leadership meetings as required in support of current and future business goals and strategic initiatives
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering with a minimum of 15 years of applicable experience.
- Department-level management experience.
- Extensive technical experience in the supermarket or related industry.
- Account management experience preferred.
- Customer experience from project level to executive management preferred.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Strong organization skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ability to recruit, train, mentor and motivate personnel as well as support career growth opportunities
- Ability to solve multi-faceted problems applying people, technical and business knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills
- Management and leadership skills and qualifications
- Knowledge of business software, such as accounting, project management and client management tools
City Building and Engineering Services (US) LLC offers an excellent benefits package that includes health, dental, life, and disability insurance; 401K; and up to 28 PTO Days a year.
CBES is An Affirmative Action / Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How many years of supermarket refrigeration experience do you have?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- construction engineering: 10 years (Required)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in