Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Advanced Roofing & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President, Marketing and Sales
Company Name : Advanced Roofing
Company Location : Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
Job Position : Vice President, Marketing and Sales
Job Category : Jobs in Florida
Job Description :
Advanced Roofing, AGT and Advanced Air Systems(“Advanced”) continue to experience significant growth and are excited about adding the role of Vice President of Sales and Marketing to the corporate leadership team in our Fort Lauderdale, FL (HQ) office.
As Vice President of Marketing and Sales, you will be responsible for delivering on revenue targets and profitable growth. You will accomplish our business development goals through effective sales leadership of field sales representative, inside sales/service support teams and marketing to accelerate customer acquisition and increase sales and service revenues. You will define targeted sales initiatives and execute winning strategies to increase growth, improve productivity, and drive efficiency. You are a hands-on leader with prior success overseeing everything related to a company’s marketing and sales strategies, with a strong track record for developing new clients and nurturing existing clients. You have implemented and managed metrics/KPIs that track the effectiveness and success of marketing and sales initiatives and understand the importance of identifying and tracking leading and lagging indicators.
You’re able to plan and manage yourself, your team, and your time effectively. You stay focused on key priorities, accept responsibility, and value coaching and feedback. You are energetic, driven, resourceful, collaborative and passionately strive to achieve results.
Advanced Roofing, established in 1983, is the largest commercial roofer and specialty contractor in Florida and the 10th largest in the country. The business has consistently experienced year-over-year growth, driven by its reputation for top-quality work with exceptional and professional customer service. Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, and dedication. We strive to identify talented employees who share the same values and are committed to continuous growth.
With more than 500 employees, Advanced Roofing continues to promote the core values that shaped the foundation of our family business nearly 40 years ago. We believe that our people are our best asset and the cornerstone of our success. Each of us brings a unique passion for what we do and together, everyone achieves more.
Our leadership is built on the foundation of honesty, integrity, dedication, and the belief that price is what you pay; value is what you get.
Our commitment to quality goes beyond our work. To us, quality also means improving the life and well-being of our neighbors. That is why we invest in supporting the causes that better the communities in which we live and work.
What makes us Advanced? Each of our associates travels a unique path. Yet our personal and professional values are aligned to make our business thrive. Performance drives our company through the lens of service and integrity.
- Achieve Sales Results – Develop and implement plans and strategies for achieving Advanced ’s sales goals
- Provide Marketing Leadership – Lead, develop, and ensure execution of overall marketing strategy and tactics for Advanced Roofing, AGT, and Advanced Air Systems.
- Provide Sales & Marketing Team Structure and Support
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE, AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
- BA/BS degree in business, sales, or marketing. MBA preferred.
- Construction industry experience, Roofing preferred.
- At least 15 years successful sales and sales leadership (B2B, at least 5 years of sales management)
- 5+ years’ experience in integrated marketing, email marketing, content marketing, lead nurturing, and/or marketing automation for a B2B technology company (required).
- Prior successful sales in comparable structure (direct selling, inside support, remote branch offices), preferably in mid-sized $100 million+ company
Skills & Requirements
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Valid driver’s license and insurable driving record
- Successful Pre-Employment Drug test
- Successful Background Check
- Superior communications and organizational skills with a high attention to detail.
- Exceptional skill in all of sales leadership – strategy, metrics, team management and process development along with marketing experience
- Drive outstanding sales and culture alignment in teams
- Lead Sales function and staff while working across the senior management team
- Proficient in CRM (e.g. Microsoft Dynamics), sales process technologies and sales enablement tools.
- Fort Lauderdale based (preferred), travel required 25-50% throughout Florida
Working Conditions | Environment | Special Requirements
- Full time onsite
- Ability to work in a safe professional manner adhering to all regulatory requirements including, OSHA, State and Federal regulations.
- Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
- Employees will be subject to the random drug and alcohol testing upon reasonable suspicion or any other regulatory requirement.
- The company is a “dog friendly” environment.
General Commitment for All Employees
- Commitment to Company values and complies with Company norms, policies, directives, and procedures.
- Follows all safety procedures and protocols.
- Honors and protects confidential and proprietary documents and information.
- Satisfies work schedule requirements.
- The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties or responsibilities required to be performed by the employee. Performs all other duties as assigned.
- We are an equal opportunity employer of protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.
CC-C024413 EOE DFWP
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $150,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Sales: 10 years (Preferred)
- Marketing: 5 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in