Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Sensaria & they are Hiring Candidates for Vice President IT – Software Engineering
Company Name : Sensaria
Company Location : Raleigh, NC 27617
Job Position : Vice President IT – Software Engineering
Job Category : Jobs in North Carolina
Job Description :
Job Description Overview: Vice President IT – Software Engineering
The Vice President, IT – Software Engineering will work closely with our Production and Customer Service teams to influence strategy, engineer innovative and impactful solutions, and operate and support them with excellence. As engineering lead for 2 multidisciplinary teams, you will be responsible for ensuring quality and adherence to architecture, security, compliance, and operational standards. You will build, motivate, and professionally develop agile teams of talented software engineers to reach their maximum potential, celebrate wins, and learn quickly from misses.
We are looking for a creative and resourceful leader with a passion for technology and the people who build it. The solutions you would be engineering will be instrumental in a digital transformation strategy that will ultimately unify multiple divisions and allow us to continue to grow our business successfully.
Remote w/ some travel. Raleigh is preferable.
Salary: $142,500 – 181,000 per year
- Establish world-class engineering culture
- Establish an efficient and effective operating and organizing model to deliver business objectives; build and lead multiple high performance, empowered teams; coach team members and develop talent
- Engage with customers in support of Product and Market efforts, providing engineering expertise to ensure their success
- Define the initial scope/requirements of platform efforts, supporting product team
- Architect high-quality solutions, provide estimates for solutions, and manage the scope and delivery against commercial milestones during the life-cycle of platform efforts.
- Actively seek opportunities for innovation and creative problem solving.
- Ensure teams have clear priorities. Establish & monitor objectives for the staff members to align with business strategy and objectives.
- Communicate clearly, simply, and concisely to various levels and across functions to ensure shared understanding.
- Support strategic planning; financial planning; administration and management of program.
- Work in partnership with the cross functional organization including Business Operations, Infrastructure services, corporate security and Shared Services to ensure the platform and vertical products are built and operated in alignment with the objectives
EDUCATION AND FORMAL TRAINING:
BS Degree or equivalent combination of experience and formal education.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY:
- Extensive mobile and full-stack experience in a scaled enterprise environment are mandatory.
- Proven track record of product/framework/tools development, upgrades, and production support for defects, vulnerability fixes, compliance & migrations
- Engineering and operations experience across public cloud and on-premise solutions
- Understanding of and advanced experience with Software Engineering Concepts and Methodologies.
- Ability and knowledge to assist in policy development
- Experience leading multiple diverse (cross functional) teams and working across a strong matrix organization
- Experience with budget management, organizational design, recruiting, partnering with support teams like legal and finance, setting measurable objectives and holding teams accountable
- Extensive experience working directly with customers to better understand their needs and ensure their success with our solutions
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management, Strategic Planning, and Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Great influencer, exceptional communicator
- Ability to deal with pressure situation without compromising the processes
It is the policy of Circle Graphics to provide equal employment opportunity to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in