Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Banfield Pet Hospital & they are Hiring Candidates for Veterinary Technician
Company Name : Banfield Pet Hospital
Company Location : Newark, DE
Job Position : Veterinary Technician
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
Sign-on bonus up to $5,000!!
This is more than a business, it’s your life. At Banfield, we take pride in our supportive work environment designed to help you succeed both in and outside of our hospitals. If you’re ready to join a practice that stands behind their commitment to your development and wellbeing, explore opportunities at Banfield.
We have many opportunities available for Credentialed Veterinary Technicians who share our passion for preventive care and pet wellness. You’ll receive competitive salaries while our benefits encompass continued education (up to $750 per year), 401K, numerous discounts, generous paid time off, and more. We are passionate about well-being, career development, diversity and inclusion and building an environment where you can focus on what matters most – helping pets and practicing high-quality medicine.
Let’s talk about you!
· You have a Veterinary Technician certification or licensure (required).
· You desire to practice at the top of your license through Vet Tech Appointments.
· Career development and advancement matter to you.
· You believe preventive care is the best and only way to achieve a long and healthy life for each pet.
· You embrace our Five Principles of Quality, Responsibility, Mutuality, Efficiency, and Freedom.
· You thrive on providing extraordinary client and pet experiences.
Banfield Pet Hospital is committed to a diverse work environment in which all individuals are treated with respect and dignity. It is our mission to provide equal employment opportunities to you and to ensure that access to jobs is rigorously based on job-related criteria.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $19.50 – $29.82 per hour
Supplemental pay types:
- Signing bonus
- Are you 18 years of age or older
- Are you currently licensed, registered, or credentialed as a Veterinary Technician in any state
- If you are not licensed, registered, or credentialed as a veterinary technician, are you currently attending an AVMA fully accredited Veterinary Technician program
- Have you passed or are you scheduled to take your Veterinary Technician National Exam (VTNE)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in