Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in StepUP IT Services, LLC & they are Hiring Candidates for vCIO
Company Name : StepUP IT Services, LLC
Company Location : Eugene, OR 97402
Job Position : vCIO
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
If you have an entrepreneurial spirit, coupled with a willingness to work hard to reach your goals, you may be a great fit as our next vCIO. By working with our small and medium business clients, you will be helping our customer-focused IT team provide world class service. Our services, reputation, and sustained company growth are all great reasons to join us. vCIO’s maintain and develop company standards and best practices and work proactively toward aligning customers based on industry standards. vCIO’s are also contributing members of the Technology Alignment Process (TAP) Team, assisting clients with their IT strategic road mapping.
This position reports directly to the Sales Manager and indirectly to the Operations Director.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Understand StepUP Technology Alignment objectives, as well as the role and function of other technical team members.
- Act as the main point of contact both to the client within our organization and within our organization to the client.
- Attend all TAP (Technical Alignment Process) team meetings to collaborate and work on improving the customer TAP experience.
- Conduct and/or attend regular client tactical meetings with the TAMs (Technology Alignment Manager) as needed to keep clients updated on status.
- Attend bi-weekly TAP Team strategy meetings as a functioning member of the TAP team. *Perform at least one unique client touch per client per month.
- Develop and maintain working knowledge of assigned customers’ environments and IT challenges.
- Keep client account information up-to-date including agreements, key contacts, and sales documents.
- Identify customer technical risk and collaborate with internal teams appropriately.
- Become a valued member of the Standards and Alignment Committee to continue to develop and refine our standards.
- Maintain training and proficiency in StepUP’s myITprocess/TruMethods processes and procedures
- Maintain a weekly vCIO playbook documenting your activities for the week.
- Develop business acumen with key contacts at client sites.
- Advise and train clients on how to use the Support Desk team outside of the proactive TAP process.
- Maintain high positive client and user satisfaction and relationships and client feedback ratings.
- Keep up to date with relevant IT developments and telecommunication systems, hardware, and software applications within the industry.
- Implement, participate, and promote Quality Assurance (QA) objectives, processes, and procedures of the Company.
- Aid in the training, mentoring and development of other vCIO staff, as assigned.
- Manage and/or generate any escalated service issues and ensure their resolution.
- Perform other appropriate duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Sales Manager or TAP team Leader.
- Adopt continuous learning and improvement processes in all aspects of the position.
Skills & Requirements
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational, project management, coordination, and prioritization skills
- Strong problem-solving and self-guided learning skills
- Show initiative when undertaking tasks and good self-task management
- Committed to undertaking duties efficiently, with a strong attention to detail
- Able to work well both within the TAP team environment and independently
- High degree of confidentiality
- High degree of punctuality
- Ability to take, interpret, and follow instructions
- Customer service orientated
- Ability to work with staff at all levels within the company and work in accordance with company policies and procedures
- A reliable personal vehicle, valid driver’s license, car insurance and a satisfactory driving record
- Success in previous account manager for business to business relationships.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Client profitability based on gross and net margins across clients’ monthly agreements
- Number of completed Technology Alignment myITprocess reviews completed
- Number of completed client Strategic Business Reviews (SBR) according to the scheduled frequency
- Number of unique client touches per week
- Number of vCIO TAP hours performed
- % of weekly TODO assignments successfully completed on time as assigned by TAP team
- % and quality of assigned quarterly “ROCKS” (ROCKS are defined as shared quarterly team goals)
- Retention % for assigned clients
- Additional non-recurring revenue % above the Monthly Recurring Revenue (MRR)
- Client and staff satisfaction ratings, measured by client ratings and any direct client complaints
- Satisfactory achievement of ongoing targets, goals, and objectives as set by the Sales Manager or TAP team leader.
Pay & Benefits
- Annual salary upon hire: $60,000-70,000 DOE
- Paid time off
- Recurring performance and salary reviews
- Healthcare Reimbursement
- 401k match
- Telemedicine plan
- Mileage and expense reimbursement
- Company sponsored Employee Engagement program
This is a full-time, salaried position, based at our headquarters in Eugene, OR. Relocation assistance may be available for highly qualified candidates.
About StepUP IT Services, LLC: Since 2001, StepUP IT Services has been helping businesses in Eugene and throughout Oregon with their technology needs. We are an IT partner. We manage and maintain technology, empowering organizations to reach their goals. Learn more about us at www.stepupitservices.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Eugene, OR 97402: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Describe a situation where you had to find an unusual solution to solve a unique problem, one that normal procedures wouldn’t work.
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in