Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Park Dental & they are Hiring Candidates for Unlicensed Dental Assistant – Eden Prairie
Company Name : Park Dental
Company Location : Eden Prairie, MN 55347
Job Position : Unlicensed Dental Assistant – Eden Prairie
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Park Dental Eden Prairie is seeking a compassionate, professional Unlicensed Dental Assistant to join our team-oriented practice.
Starting at $25/hr and more based on experience!
Why should you choose Park Dental? Park Dental associates truly care about our patients and want to make a difference. Below are just a few perks of working at Park Dental as a Unlicensed Dental Assistant:
- Competitive compensation and comprehensive benefit package
- Medical, Vision, Dental and Orthodontia
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Roth and 401(k) programs with company match
- Life insurance
- Short- and Long-Term Disability
- Health Saving Plan
- Flexible Spending Plan
- Company-sponsored professional development
- Clinical excellence and quality assurance standards
- Professional Development and Career Advancement opportunities
- Multiple locations across the Twin Cities, greater MN, and WI – and growing!
As a Unlicensed Dental Assistant, you will assist the Doctor in providing quality dental treatment and education to patients.
Essential Job Duties:
- Ensure quality patient service by providing thorough patient care, effective communication, personal attention in a gentle caring manner, using appropriate communication strategies to resolve patient questions and issues.
- Provide chairside assistance to the Doctor for basic and complex restorative, surgical, endodontic, pediatric, emergency and preventative dental treatment procedures.
- Work with clinical team to effectively manage daily patient flow, providing communication and information to the appropriate individuals.
- Monitor and track outside laboratory cases and communicate information in a timely manner.
- Prepare the treatment rooms, patient records, equipment, and necessary instruments for dental procedures.
- Perform various laboratory procedures (pouring study models, etc.).
- Assist as needed in the management of the Doctor and hygiene schedules to achieve utilization goals through efficient use of appointment time.
- Conduct office duties including but not limited to confirming patient appointments, generating reports, completing insurance verifications, etc.
- May assist in answering telephones, addressing patient needs and, if necessary, directing calls to the appropriate individual.
- Provide accurate and concise electronic patient record keeping and document complete database information
- Maintain a clean work environment and dental equipment to meet Park Dental, OSHA and Center for Disease Control sterilization and infection control regulatory standards.
- Maintain dental equipment and instruments in proper working order in accordance with the small equipment preventative maintenance calendar.
- Effectively communicate and develop a strong working relationship with the Doctor and promote teamwork through cooperative and professional behaviors.
- Assume responsibility for personal professional growth through internal and external training opportunities and continuing education offerings.
- Practice effective business applications by utilizing time effectively and supporting the practice revenue objectives.
- Follow and demonstrate commitment to Park Dental policies, guidelines, professional expectations, and Service Excellence Standards.
- Possess strong interpersonal skills, developing constructive and cooperative working relationships with others, striving for collaboration, and demonstrating professionalism
- Possess effective written and oral communication skills
- Possess critical thinking, logic, and reasoning skills to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions, or approaches to problems
- Ability to manage multiple activities simultaneously with minimal direction, while relying on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Strong computer and typing skills
Education and Knowledge
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- CPR certification obtained through the American Heart Association health care provider course, the American Red Cross professional rescuer course, or an equivalent course.
- Customer service experience preferred
Can modify the schedule to be part-time benefit elligible
We love our communities!
Park Dental values being involved in the communities they serve through. Corporate sponsored volunteer events include Minnesota Dental Association’s Give Kids a Smile Day, the American Heart Association Heart Walk, and Minnesota Mission of Mercy.
Since 1972, Park Dentalhas been owned and led by our doctors who are passionate about providing the best patient-centered care. New Dental Assistants receive comprehensive training and one-on-one mentoring, to be set up for success. Our practices offer welcoming environments for patients and are equipped with state-of-the-art technology.
What some of our employees are saying:
“Park Dental does a great job being a family, and bringing the teams together through various seminars and volunteer opportunities. The most rewarding part about being a dental assistant is helping the patients.” -Bee Vang, Licensed Dental Assistant
“Like” our Park Dental careers page on Facebook for the latest updates about Park Dental!
Park Dental is an equal opportunity employer.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in