Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CSC (Corporation Service Company) & they are Hiring Candidates for UI/UX Designer
Company Name : CSC (Corporation Service Company)
Company Location : Wilmington, DE
Job Position : UI/UX Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
UX/UI Designer, Corporate & Legal Solutions
Strategy & Brand Marketing
Wilmington, DE or Remote
CSC is looking for a talented and versatile UX/UI designer to join our in-house marketing team and support our dynamic, energetic, and innovative corporate and legal solutions (CLS) business unit.
You will design end-to-end user experiences for a variety of our customer-facing applications for some of the world’s largest corporations, law firms, and financial institutions. You should have experience leading all aspects of design and have a thorough and proven grasp of usability and user interface design.
Applicants should have a dynamic vision, an eye for detail, and a love of producing quality journeys for our customers.
This role requires a team player who can work collaboratively and cross-functionally in a variety of product areas.
Some of the things you will be doing:
- Design for intuitive and engaging user experiences by creating process flows, sitemaps, wireframes, mockups, prototypes, and other relevant deliverables. These include web pages, applications, navigational elements, portals, templates, etc.
- Prepare and present low-to-high fidelity prototypes to business stakeholders that clearly illustrate functionality, interaction, and the user journey
- Participate in usability testing and user research and create deliverables including user personas, user stories, and storyboards.
- Provide documentation for project-related activities and tasks, research and analysis outcomes, and test results
- Advocate UX/UI design standards, guidelines, and strategies that will serve as the foundation for creating cohesive experiences.
- Apply marketing brand standards to all user experience elements
- Experience working with and maintaining design systems/design libraries, digital files, and records
Technical skills, experience and qualifications:
- Minimum 5 years of proven UX/UI design experience
- Strong prototyping skills using Adobe XD, Sketch, Axure or similar
- Expert knowledge of cross-platform design experiences (Mobile, Mac, PC, iOS, Android, etc.)
- Strong skills in Adobe Creative Cloud (Adobe XD, Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Acrobat Professional) in a Windows and Mac environment.
- Experience using a Content Management System is a plus.
- Knowledge of usability testing and analysis
- An understanding of user research and psychology
- Ability to produce a large volume of work in a demanding environment while maintaining a high level of quality.
- Superior organizational and time-management skills when prioritizing and meeting required deadlines.
- Experience working closely with brand management, creative teams, product management, engineering leadership, and business stakeholders to champion design at every step
- Strong understanding of responsive digital experiences and execution.
- Ability and willingness to travel 5-10% domestically
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a Windows and Mac environment.
In addition to the skills listed above, it would be even better if you have…
- A four-year degree in Design, Computer Science, Web Design, or similar
- Video and motion graphics production expertise in Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, and Adobe Animate are a plus
- Graphic design conceptualization and brainstorming skills
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in