Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in APMEX & they are Hiring Candidates for UI Designer
Company Name : APMEX
Company Location : Oklahoma City, OK 73102
Job Position : UI Designer
Job Category : Jobs in Oklahoma
Job Description :
This role is eligible for 100% remote!
APMEX is a multibillion-dollar eCommerce company that is the leader in Precious Metals. Our customers love our selection and service our employees love our values and culture. Our APMEX team is large enough to get the job done better than anyone else in the industry while small enough to listen to and care about our employees. Without their dedication, APMEX would not continue to be named the #1 Specialty eRetailer by Internet Retailer Magazine! See why APMEX was “Voted as one of the Best Places To Work in Oklahoma!”
We are looking for a dynamic UI Designer who will be responsible for the user experience and user interface (UI) design of our various digital assets. You will design interfaces from scratch and reimagine existing UIs, optimizing for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. The successful candidate will evidence a passion for delivering adaptive and creative solutions to UI/UX design problems, an acumen for designing interfaces that implement well into complex software and with specific technical considerations, and an ability to communicate well with both stakeholders and developers. You will be able to make deliberate design decisions and to translate any given user-experience journey into a smooth and intuitive interaction. The UI Designer is responsible for supporting business goals and objectives through enhancing the customer’s experience with the brand and facilitate an enjoyable experience throughout the APMEX sites and app. The UI Designer will need to have a working understanding of design to create a better overall experience for the customer. The ideal candidate will strive to stay well versed of industry standards and be a thought leader in keeping APMEX at the forefront of UI brand innovation.
About this opportunity!
- Use the brand’s established guidelines to inform your creative process but have the ability to push concepts and come to the table with fresh ideas
- Deep understanding of typography, color, layout and composition with pixel-perfect attention to both prototypes and design hand-overs for development
- Demonstrate UI design skills with expert knowledge of current design programs, prototyping software, and usability platforms such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suite and Design Systems
- Present designs to internal stakeholders and field feedback – implement, advise, or defend as appropriate
- Work with the dev team to implement the interfaces youve designed or modify them when necessary
- Own the user experience of the software after launch, looking for gaps and opportunities for improvement
- Implement accessibility within existing and new UIs
- Collaborate with other groups like developers, engagement managers, and UX designers to deliver high-quality creative for both internal and client-facing projects
- Create visual designs with sensitivity to user-system interaction.
- Produce high-quality design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, site maps, and prototypes
- Demonstrate consistent functional and tactical awareness of modern visual design and UI/UX best practices.
- Identify and streamline project efforts
- Work regularly with photoshop, Figma, and other relevant design tools for high fidelity mockups and prototypes.
- Identify points of friction and areas of opportunity through web analytics related to the user experience and behavior, funnel analysis, heatmaps, scroll maps, and create testable methods for alleviating them.
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and popular frameworks such as Bootstrap is a plus
- Ability and experience identifying points of friction in the user experience and creating testable ideas to alleviate them.
- A portfolio of professional UI design work for both web and mobile platforms.
Education and Certifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience is preferred
- UI Degree/Certifications, HFI or HCD Degree/Certifications are a plus
- Additional study in UX, HF, Usability, and Psychology is a plus
- A demonstrative portfolio is required
- 2+ years of experience focusing on usercentered or UI design
- Wire-framing and prototyping experience
- Experience conducting and analyzing usability and design research and best practices
- Experience with Bootstrap is a plus
- Basic knowledge of a working CMS is a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in