Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in CorVel Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Treasury Accounting Supervisor
Company Name : CorVel Corporation
Company Location : Portland, OR 97222
Job Position : Treasury Accounting Supervisor
Job Category : Jobs in Oregon
Job Description :
CorVel Corporation, a leading provider of health management and billing technology is seeking to add a Supervisor for our Treasury analytics group. This role supervises the operational treasury staff and reports to the Treasury Finance Manager.
We are seeking a highly organized, process driven, energetic leader to supervise a group of dedicated individuals. This position is responsible for the daily production accounting of our 900+ customers, which includes, but is not limited to financial & daily transaction tracking, Invoicing, banking, reconciliation, reporting, payment processing, and customer calls.
This position will be initially in the office full time, and has the potential to become hybrid after completion of training with 3 days in the office per week.
- Strength in management of both people and process
- Ability to work in a fast paced production accounting environment with daily deadlines
- A natural multi-tasker along with attention to detail
- Experience creating and documenting processes within your team
- Amazing written and verbal skills to interact with our customers
- Proficient in Excel, Word, & Outlook
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, not required
- Claims or carrier experience preferred, not required
- Supervising a growing team while being a hands-on producer
- Review and manage daily reporting
- Responsible for tracking and managing daily transactions
- Work closely with all departments in both accounting and operational capacity
- Work closely with customers and carriers
- Perform analysis on various areas of the department
- Assist in both internal and external audits
- Responsible for cross training and documenting all procedures within your area
CorVel, a certified Great Place to Work® Company, is a national provider of industry-leading risk management solutions for the workers’ compensation, auto, health and disability management industries. CorVel was founded in 1987 and has been publically traded on the NASDAQ stock exchange since 1991. Our continual investment in human capital and technology enable us to deliver the most innovative and integrated solutions to our clients. We are a stable and growing company with a strong, supportive culture and plenty of career advancement opportunities. Over 4,000 people working across the United States embrace our core values of Accountability, Commitment, Excellence, Integrity and Teamwork (ACE-IT!).
A comprehensive benefits package is available for full-time regular employees and includes Medical (HDHP) w/Pharmacy, Dental, Vision, Long Term Disability, Health Savings Account, Flexible Spending Account Options, Life Insurance, Accident Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Pre-paid Legal Insurance, Parking and Transit FSA accounts, 401K, ROTH 401K, and paid time off.
CorVel is an Equal Opportunity Employer, drug free workplace, and complies with ADA regulations as applicable.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in