Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Apex Plumbing Solutions INC. & they are Hiring Candidates for Traveling Plumber
Company Name : Apex Plumbing Solutions INC.
Company Location : Greenville, SC
Job Position : Traveling Plumber
Job Category : Jobs in South Carolina
Job Description :
Join the Apex Plumbing Solutions team and get a $1000 bonus!
Travel the USA and get paid for it, you will be spending 10-14 months at a time in major cities around the nation for each project.
First Project is in Greenville, South Carolina for 10-14 months. Hotel/food covered, home on the weekend.
THE BRASS TACKS
- Support team that actually cares
- Paid training
- Health insurance (PPO)
- 401K (company matched)
- Bonus opportunities
- Power tools provided (to an extent)
- Take-home truck provided (for the right candidate)
- Paid vacation
- Daily Per Diem for food
- Home on the weekend
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN
We are a leading company that cares about its employees. We pay our Plumbers a competitive wage of $25 – $38 per hour, depending on experience. Our team also enjoys great benefits, including retirement options and 40 hours per year of paid time off (PTO). We are always looking for people who are interested in building a long-term career as a plumber. Whether you are interested in new construction, residential, or commercial plumbing, we want to help you pursue a career in this high-paid, stable industry!
We are offering a $1000 hiring bonus!
- Enjoy being in a job that rewards intuitive, hardworking, fast, efficient, people who have no problem wearing a uniform, and with a keen eye for detail.
- At least 2 years of experience providing assistance to or being a licensed plumber with new construction plumbing.
- Ability to deliver excellent customer service.
- Exceptional team player; fun, energetic, goal-oriented, positive, optimistic, and great attitude!
- Current Driver’s License, with a relatively clean driving record.
- Ability to create well-written and concise reports to effectively describe the leak issue.
- Self-motivated, enjoys working independently, self-starter, organized and enjoys being self-directed.
- Ability to swim, (diving certificate a plus).
- Neat appearance / Has a high standard of professionalism and character.
- Mechanically inclined, knows how to use a variety of tools.
- Ability to take on physical work and capable of moving and lifting up to 100 pounds.
WHO WE NEED:
Team players who are great with details and customer service.
We have one mission here and that is to provide you with all the opportunity in the world to make more money than you ever thought possible in plumbing. You will be coached. You will be appreciated. You will be PAID.
ABOUT APEX PLUMBING SOLUTIONS:
We are a family-owned, family-service plumbing company with 12+ years of experience. From commercial to residential. We work with water heaters, water conditioning, drain clearing, piping, pumps, diagnosis, and more. We have the foundation of a good process, but we are future-focused enough to be on the cutting edge of tools, pay, and ideas. Apex’s vision is to create long-term value for our customers and employees by understanding their goals and delivering comprehensive, innovative solutions that meet their expectations for quality and performance. Customer service to us is caring enough for each person to present options for their home, family, or employees and give them the power of choice for what makes sense. We empower our employees to do the right thing at the right time and to build relationships with our customers and each other to drive a sustainable future.
WHAT WE DO:
New build and renovation of hotels and apartments nationwide all day long. Water heaters, water conditioning, tub to shower conversions, pipe replacement, drain clearing, pumps, diagnosis and more. Whatever we do, we do it right. If you don’t like people, you won’t like it here.
HOW WE DO IT:
By hiring the go-getters; they take life by the horns types who want something more. If you don’t have it all, we can train but the mountain seems smaller if you:
- Have a working knowledge of all things residential and commercial plumbing with hands on experience including water heaters, water conditioning, pumps, drains, piping, repairs, troubleshooting, etc.
- Are comfortable and confident dealing with customers, presenting options, and traveling.
WHAT TO DO NEXT
Let’s talk, we’d like to get you to know you and have you get to know us to see if we’re a good fit for each other.
We look forward to having you join the team!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.00 – $38.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
- Journeyman Plumber (Preferred)
Willingness to travel:
- 100% (Required)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in