Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Inspire Investing & they are Hiring Candidates for Trading Specialist
Company Name : Inspire Investing
Company Location : Meridian, ID 83646
Job Position : Trading Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Idaho
Job Description :
Trading Specialist – Portfolio Operations Team
Why work here?
Inspire is seeking to promote the worldwide acceptance of Biblically Responsible Investments. We provide investing tools for a values-based, innovative approach to investing. Our mission is challenging, our culture is dynamic, and we have great values-driven, high-capacity team members; come change the world with us!
Inspire is a leading provider of biblically responsible, faith-based investments and creator of the globally recognized Inspire Impact Score™ which is used by investors around the world to measure the biblical alignment of their investments according to biblically responsible investing (BRI) principles. Not only do we invest in some of the most impactful companies in the world, but we also seek to be one of the most impactful companies in the world.
Inspire’s Trading Specialists are responsible for providing aid and support for various functions within the portfolio operations team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Enter trades for accounts to raise cash as needed/requested, as well as enter trades for new accounts or new cash deposits via Folio, Orion or directly with TDAmeritrade or Schwab according to client investment instructions or discretion from Inspire’s portfolio managers
- Enter trades for Quarterly Rebalancing via Folio & Orion according to client investment instructions or discretion from Inspire’s portfolio managers
- Review previous day trade activity for accuracy and completeness
- Update investment management files/models with current Inspire Impact Scores as directed by the portfolio management team
- Keep SMA models up to date on portfolio management systems – Folio and Orion as directed by the portfolio management team
- Communicate daily with members of the operations team and client representatives regarding trade activy in client accounts
- Ensure that trades do not violate any compliance or regulatory policies
In the course of business, Inspire’s Trading Specialists are working to compile and aggregate trades for client accounts across multiple custodians as a core funcntion of Inspire’s service to individual client accounts across the firm. This role requires a high degree of attention to detail and is generally fast paced. A candidate will be successful in this role if they demonstrate the ability to switch tasks fluidly and manage multiple workflows concurrently while keeping accurate, detailed and complete notes in the firm’s CRM. Communication in this role must be clear, simple and accurate with minimal time delay as the nature of the workflows are generally time sensitive.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Meridian, ID 83646: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Financial concepts: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Meridian, ID 83646
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in