Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Jabil & they are Hiring Candidates for Test Engineer
Company Name : Jabil
Company Location : Florence, KY 41022
Job Position : Test Engineer
Job Category : Jobs in Kentucky
Job Description :
Jabil is seeking an experienced Test Engineer for its location in Florence, Kentucky. The Test Engineer will be self-directed, he/she will be responsible for developing and maintaining test procedures, test hardware and software for electronic circuit production.
In this role you will
- Review circuit board designs for testability requirements.
- Support manufacturing with failure analysis, tester debugging, reduction of intermittent failures and downtime of test equipment.
- Prepare recommendations for testing and documentation of procedures to be used from the product design phase through to initial production.
- Review test equipment designs, data and RMA issues with customers regularly.
- Design, and direct engineering and technical personnel in fabrication of testing and test control apparatus and equipment.
- Direct and coordinate engineering activities concerned with development, procurement, installation, and calibration of instruments, equipment, and control devices required to test, record, and reduce test data.
- Determine conditions under which tests are to be conducted and sequences and phases of test operations.
- Perform moderately complex assignments of the engineering test function for standard and/or custom devices.
- Analyze and interpret test data and prepares technical reports for use by test engineering and management personnel.
- Develop or use computer software and hardware to conduct tests on machinery and equipment.
- Perform semi-routine technique development and maintenance, subject to established Jabil standards, including ISO and QS development standards.
- Provide training in new procedures to production testing staff.
- Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
- Drive individuals and the team to continuously improve in key operational metrics and the achievement of the organizational goals.
- Provide communication forum for the exchange of ideas and information with the department.
- Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors of Science in Electronics or Electrical Engineering
- At least 2 years of experience in manufacturing or equivalent experience in similar role.
- Electronics and software experience required, for example Plexus, Sanmina or Foxcon
- Experience or knowledge in computer and networking infrastructure technologies
BE AWARE OF FRAUD: When applying for a job at Jabil you will be contacted via correspondence through our official job portal with a jabil.com e-mail address; direct phone call from a member of the Jabil team; or direct e-mail with a jabil.com e-mail address. Jabil does not request payments for interviews or at any other point during the hiring process. Jabil will not ask for your personal identifying information such as a social security number, birth certificate, financial institution, driver’s license number or passport information over the phone or via e-mail. If you believe you are a victim of identity theft, contact the Federal Bureau of Investigations internet crime hotline (www.ic3.gov), the Federal Trade Commission identity theft hotline (www.identitytheft.gov) and/or your local police department. Any scam job listings should be reported to whatever website it was posted in.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in