Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Walsworth & they are Hiring Candidates for Territory Sales Representative
Company Name : Walsworth
Company Location : Portland, ME
Job Position : Territory Sales Representative
Job Category : Jobs in Maine
Job Description :
Enjoy unlimited earning potential, career security, extensive training, and unparalleled corporate support… all while utilizing your creativity and impacting young people!
As an Educational Outside Sales Representative in the New Hampshire / Maine area, you’ll prospect, service and sell yearbook design software and provide yearbook print services in your assigned territory.
You’ll receive a group of existing accounts to manage and grow. Delivering hands-on support, you’ll ensure each school’s publication business is successful by assisting with everything from deadline and budget management to team building and marketing challenges.
- Daily travel to schools, both customers and prospects, within the territory, minimal overnight stays
- Prospect for new customer accounts and grow market share within assigned territory
- Support customers through every aspect of publication production, keeping them engaged, on schedule, and loyal to our company
- Provide advice and critique on photography, design, journalism, technology, classroom management, marketing and business
- Collaborate with other local publication consultants to host training workshops and seminars for students and teachers
- Minimum of associate’s degree required (bachelor’s strongly preferred)
- Prior customer service and sales experience (preferred – ideally outside sales)
- Ideal candidates will also have experience in related fields, such as: teaching, coaching, journalism, graphic design, photography or printing
- Competitive and driven personality with an influential spirit
- Excellent computer literacy skills and proficiency in Adobe design software
- Willingness to establish a home office, work independently, & attend regular, in-person meetings with educational customers
- Must have a valid drivers’ license and access to a reliable vehicle for daily travel
- Ability to work in the U.S. without sponsorship, pass background check and drug screen
- Training: Investing heavily in our employees, we start our Educational Sales Consultants with a combination of virtual and on-site new hire training & continue with ongoing education, intensive on-the-job training, mentoring and coaching.
- Technology: We provide multiple resources to ensure you have everything necessary to effectively service and sell. You’ll benefit from a top customer relationship management software (Salesforce), leading technology (iPad pro, laptop, software, etc.),
- Award-winning Customer Support: You’ll be assigned a customer service representative from one of our three key sales support teams – consistently rated over 95% satisfaction on customer surveys!
- Invested leadership: Every member of our sales management team started in the field and was promoted from within. They’ve been in your shoes!
Our Educational Outside Sales Representatives receive a competitive base salary + bonuses + uncapped commissions + expense accounts. Additional benefits include a bi-weekly car allowance, medical, dental and vision insurance, 401(k) + employer match, paid time off, life insurance, exceptional training, and an unbeatable corporate culture.
Many of our employees stay for decades, with good reason. Help us extend our legacy!
Location: New Hampshire / Maine area
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 – $75,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Cell phone reimbursement
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mileage reimbursement
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Parental leave
- Travel reimbursement
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- This position has a projected start date of January 2023, are you able to start on this timeline?
- Bachelor’s (Required)
- Outside sales: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: On the road
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in