Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in SM Miller Enterprises & they are Hiring Candidates for Terminal Operations Manager-FXG Linehaul-South Atlanta
Company Name : SM Miller Enterprises
Company Location : Ellenwood, GA 30294
Job Position : Terminal Operations Manager-FXG Linehaul-South Atlanta
Job Category : Jobs in Georgia
Job Description :
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AN OLD SCHOOL TRUCK DRIVER WITH DECADES OF EXPERIENCE PARTNERS WITH A FORTUNE 100 COMPANY KNOWN AROUND THE WORLD? A CULTURE OF SAFETY AND MUTUAL RESPECT FLURISHES!
SM Miller Enterprises is a Contracted Service Provider (CSP) with FedEx Ground and is searching for the ideal candidate to help us initiate and manage operations in South Atlanta. We are looking for an Experienced Terminal Operations Manager / Business Contact (B.C.) for our FedEx Ground Linehaul Contract.
Our Ideal Candidate is:
- A Class-A CDL Team Driver with a valid license, doubles endorsement and Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Experienced in various aspects of trucking, including maintenance, safety, FMCSA & DOT regulations.
- Experienced in FedEx Ground Linehaul operations, (Not Package car).
- Able to manage run assignments and dispatching.
- Able to continue to build the relationship with our customer, FedEx Ground.
- An advocate for the drivers and the customer and can balance the needs of both.
- Able to use the technological tools that the companies have adopted, including OmniTracs, Lytx, EBO Pro, TenStreet, MyTripBuddy, TruckSpy, Google Suites, email, text, mobile office communication with AT&T [email protected], and so many others.
- Able to perform minor repairs and maintenance on company equipment.
- Able to manage administrative responsibilities remotely.
About SM Miller Enterprises
- Veteran Owned and Managed
- FedEx Ground Linehaul Contractor
- Managed by Drivers with over 50 years of experience, Not Investors.
- Focused on achieving short-term goals to produce long-term success.
- Premier Linehaul Contractor with a reputation for managed growth, quality and a professional culture.
What We Bring
- Top Pay & Benefits!
- Newer Equipment!
- Safety-oriented culture!
- Focus on goals!
- Support from upper managers!
- A culture that teaches drivers best practices!
- Dedicated and Wild Team Runs!
- We are a Destination Employer! Not a rung on a ladder.
What We Require & Prefer
- Valid Class-A Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with Doubles.
- Valid Medical Examiner’s Certificate.
- Motor Vehicle Record clear of preventable accidents or traffic convictions.
- Team driving experience is required
- Doubles experience is required.
- Snow/Ice/Mountain driving experience is required.
- Veteran of the US Armed Forces gets preferred status.
- Stable employment for the past 5 years.
- This position will drive full-time initially while managing 2-3 Teams on Dedicated and/or Wild routes, with less driving as more tractors and staff are added.
What We Are Offering
- Pay schedule Up to $0.79/mi is based on relevant experience!
- Terminal Manager Also Receives At Least 8-hours of pay for admin duties.
- ASK about our Secret Weapons that addresses the #1 Concern of all FedEx Ground Drivers nationally-Waiting Time!
- Team have flexible shifts and time off! We share the workload. We are a 7-day per week operation.
- Our Teams run a minimum of 5,000 mils per week or more.
- Weekly Pay!
- Excellent Benefits! Health Insurance Reimbursement available for Employees and their families!
- Retirement Plan through Fidelity Investments with Company Matching up to 3% after 12 months.
- 100% Drop & Hook no-touch freight!
- Paid Time Off!
This is a tough job, there is no question. Only the best can do it all while maintaining the quality that we require of all our employees. But if you’re a professional driver manager with the necessary experience and willingness to learn and teach, then you may have what it takes to excel here.
Call and talk to our Recruiter today at (877) SM-Miller (877-766-4553) or apply online using our Quick App. Don’t Wait!
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in