Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Northrim Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Teller or Universal Banker I – Midtown Financial Center Branch
Company Name : Northrim Bank
Company Location : Anchorage, AK 99503
Job Position : Teller or Universal Banker I – Midtown Financial Center Branch
Job Category : Jobs in Alaska
Job Description :
At Northrim Bank, our vision is to be Alaska’s premier bank and employer of choice. We are looking for professional and knowledgeable employees who take pride in their work. We believe in providing value for our customers and communities.
- Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, including FSA (Flex Spending Account)
- Paid Time Off to include select paid holidays
- Retirement Benefits with generous 401K match
Some Other Favorite Employee Benefits Include
Paid Parental Leave, Education Assistance, Employee Assistance Program, Employee Wellness Program and much more!
Pay is depending on experience. Minimum is $19.50/hour for Teller, $22.00/hour for Universal Banker I
The Teller and/or Universal Banker I provides a full range of banking sales and services to customers within the branch. This position is responsible for accurately processing financial transactions and being a primary point of contact for customers. This position also processes over the counter transactions and initiates sales activities designed to retain existing relationships and enable growth of new relationship. Also originates and closes consumer/small business loans as well as service products, if properly licensed, available through Northrim Investment Services (NIS).
The following duties are intended to provide a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities and ARE NOT intended to serve as a comprehensive list of all duties performed by all employees in this classification. Incumbent(s) may not be required to perform all duties listed and may be required to perform additional duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform over the counter general and complex paying and receiving transactions.
- Focus on retention and relationship growth of existing personal and business customers.
- Refer, sell and open deposit products/services to fit the customers’ needs.
- Make referrals to appropriate departments and affiliates.
- Educate customers with respect to Northrim Bank product/service options.
- Identify cross-sell opportunities to gain and retain banking relationships with customers.
- Assist customers to resolve problems. Manage the customer experience in order to consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Perform over-the counter general and complex paying and receiving transactions.
- Make presentations on financial services to professional, non-profit groups, and/or commercial customer employees to attract new clients.
- Control currency and coin in a responsible manner within security guidelines and drawer limits.
- Ensure cash drawer is balanced daily within Northrim Transaction Error/Outage Guidelines.
- Originate and close consumer loans.
- If properly licensed, sell and service products/services offered through NIS.
- Other duties as assigned.
Position Specific Responsibilities
Universal Banker I
- Spend minimum 25% of time focused on calls to existing and prospective customers, continuously seeking out and pursuing new sales/relationship building opportunities, including follow-up at established intervals.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service, cash handling or sales experience preferred. Previous teller, new accounts, or related financial institution experience preferred.
- Related military education/experience may be used as a substitute for education or work experience.
Universal Banker I
- Two years of customer service and/or successful sales experience in a goal-oriented, customer contact environment.
- Financial institution experience in a product/service sales environment such as branch or lending is strongly preferred.
- Related military education/experience may be used as a substitute for work experience.
Licenses & Certifications
Universal Banker I
- State of Alaska Life Insurance License and FINRA Series 65 or 66 preferred.
- This position may require current registry with the National Mortgage Loan Licensing Registry to include annual renewals and submission of fingerprints every three years, and must pass a criminal background check.
Knowledge & Communication Skills
- Strong customer service skills and ability to communicate information in a positive and professional manner.
- Outgoing, confident and have a credible sales-oriented personality.
- Advanced customer service skills, consultative sales skills, and communicate information in a positive and professional manner.
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment that requires attention to detail and accuracy.
- Competently read, write, and speak English sufficiently to comprehend, analyze, and effectively communicate business memorandums, technical procedures, and government regulations.
Analytical & Decision Making Skills
- Motivated self-starter and must be able to handle challenging situations.
- Demonstrates initiative in a problem resolution and gladly accepting an opportunity to exceed customer expectations through one touch resolution.
- Able to resolve complex problems/situations with limited assistance.
- Analytical ability is required in order to determine solutions to varied, difficult and complex problems.
- Able to provide comparative information regarding bank deposit product/services, electronic banking and merchant services.
- Strong organizational and time management skills and the ability to perform independently in setting objectives and determining how to proceed.
- Able to multi-task and accomplish a high degree of accurate work that adheres to established processes, procedures and regulations.
Computer/Software/Other Equipment Skills
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Ability to operate standard office equipment such as PC, printer, fax/copier, and telephone.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Work is performed in a professional office environment.
Full Time, Non-Exempt
Grade 11 or 12
Northrim Bank is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. Northrim Bank does not discriminate in employment based upon race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, pregnancy, parenthood, marital status, changes in marital status, genetic information or any other status protected by federal, state or local law.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in