Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Think Bank & they are Hiring Candidates for Teller
Company Name : Think Bank
Company Location : Rochester, MN
Job Position : Teller
Job Category : Jobs in Minnesota
Job Description :
Think Bank has an exciting opportunity for someone passionate about helping customers meet their financial needs. In the Teller role you will be empowered to help our customers make informed decisions about their financial needs by answering questions, assisting with transactions, or directing them to an appropriate team member or business line representative.
You will have the opportunity to interact with customers and expand their banking relationship with us. Collaborating closely with the branch team and support staff, you will ensure a seamless customer experience and provide customers with the best options that serve their particular needs.
As a Teller your daily job duties will consist of:
- Greeting customers making them feel welcome upon entering the branch
- Consistently engaging in conversation with existing customers to understand their needs and recommend appropriate products and services
- Follow up with customers as appropriate to be sure their needs are met, and their experience is in our branch is outstanding
- Continually communicate with branch staff to create a collaborative environment and ensure an outstanding, seamless experience for the customers
- Processing transactions for customers to help them manage their finances
Education and Experience Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 6 months of experience in customer service or retail environment
Schedule: This is a part-time position working approximately 20-25 hours/week. The hours for this role will range from 7:15 AM – 6:15 PM Monday through Friday, and Saturdays from 8:45 AM – 12:45 PM.
Benefits: The position is eligible for a full benefits package including:
- Health insurance with HSA contribution
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Up to 23 days of PTO annually
- Seven paid holidays
- Four weeks of paid family leave
- Up to 7.5% 401(k) employer match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Clothing allowance
Think’s open culture empowers employees to provide the best financial care to customers every single day. Our professional compensation plan is passionate about quality of business outcomes and helping customers achieve peace of mind. We are not focused on quantity, as compensation is not directly related to the number of accounts opened or volume produced.
Think Bank is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in