Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Utah Transit Authority & they are Hiring Candidates for Telecommunications Specialist
Company Name : Utah Transit Authority
Company Location : Salt Lake City, UT 84119
Job Position : Telecommunications Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Utah
Job Description :
Primary responsibility is to provide end-user tier one support and monitoring for all telecommunication voice and video needs. Provide installation and repair of all necessary networks, telephone hardware, cabling and software to the workstations, facilities, desk, or shop.
- Associates Degree is preferred or equivalent work experience in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or closely related field.
- Two (2) years’ experience maintaining, modifying various types of communications transmission systems and their components. OR Two (2) years’ experience with the support and administration of network architecture, enterprise WAN/LAN, and networking technologies.
- Experience with Call Routing, SIP, VoIP, QoS, TCP/IP.
- Strong knowledge of the SIP protocol and troubleshooting at the packet level.
- Working with traditional telecom carriers, circuits, PRI’s
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to document work tasks, also anticipate problems, plan schedules, and monitor performance per priorities and deadlines.
- Technical documentation skills.
- Possess network troubleshooting skills and knowledge of network topologies.
- To carry out essential functions of this job, must have a valid Utah’s driver’s license with no more than four moving violations in the past three years; or, if a non-driver, must be able to travel efficiently by another means to and from varied locations within UTA’s service area. Lack of a driver’s license does not necessarily preclude employment. No applicant may have more than one violation of driving under the influence of alcohol and/or drugs within the last ten years.
- Must be able to pass BCI, FBI, and UCJIS background check.
- Experience with Cisco Unified Communications Manager (CUCM), Cisco Unity Connection (CUC), Cisco Unified Contact Center Express (CUCCX), Cisco CUBE, Cisco IOS-based ASR routers and switched or equivalent voice platform and equipment.
- Knowledge and experience working with the IEEE 802.3 ethernet standard.
Pay Rate: $27.08 per hour
UTA’s benefits package for full-time administrative employees includes:
- Health, dental, vision, life/AD&D, short-term and long-term disability insurance (eligible after 30 days of employment), with Flexible Spending and Dependent Care accounts.
- Health and Wellness Clinics for on-site medical care at no cost to employees, spouses, and dependent children.
- 22 days of accrued paid time off (13 vacation days and 9 sick days), which increases with tenure at UTA
- 10 paid holidays and two paid (2) floating holidays per year.
- Retirement options – Pension Plan with 5-year vesting schedule and 457 Contribution Plan, available for immediate contributions and company matching.
- Generous tuition reimbursement for higher education, available for both bachelor’s and master’s degree.
- Training, development, and career advancement opportunities.
- Paid parental leave for birth, adoption, and child placement (after 12 months of employment).
- Free transit passes for employee, spouse, and dependent children.
- Employee assistance program – includes counseling, legal services, financial planning, etc.
- UTA Well – a comprehensive wellness program designed to support employees and dependents in their health and wellness goals.
- Free on-site fitness facilities and discounted membership to VASA Fitness.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in