Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Mainstay Technologies & they are Hiring Candidates for Technology Account Manager
Company Name : Mainstay Technologies
Company Location : Manchester, NH 03103
Job Position : Technology Account Manager
Job Category : Jobs in New Hampshire
Job Description :
We believe in using the power of technology and of business to help people flourish. We serve SMB clients in northern New England by delivering a full IT and Information Security department – offering people an unparalleled technology experience.
It is our commitment to people that makes us who we are. We love what we do, and we love who we do it with. We are driven by our mission: to give more than we get. We believe that business done right lifts all stakeholders and is a powerful force for good. People are always the ends, never the means.
The IT industry is exciting and rapidly evolving, and our market is growing. Today, our clients typically range from 15-300 employees and are headquartered in an hour’s radius from our offices (Manchester and Belmont, NH). They include professional services firms, nonprofits, manufacturers, and the like.
With consistent 20%+ annual growth rates and as an ~80-person company, we have grown steadily since inception 17 years ago. No outside owners, investors, or debt (and plans to keep it that way) means we control our future and can build in full alignment with our values. Our goal is to scale in ways that improve quality for our team and clients – pioneering approaches that let us achieve scale while furthering our mission, culture, and quality to clients.
In New Hampshire, we’ve been recognized as a Best Companies to Work For 4 years in a row. Other awards include Coolest Companies for Young Professionals, “Best of Business” for Managed IT Services, and the Torch Award for Marketplace Ethics. We have made the Inc. 500 | 5000 List for fastest growing small businesses 5 times.
ABOUT THE POSITION
Do you thrive at developing relationships by providing exceptional value? Mainstay Technologies is looking for a compassionate, confident, and experienced professional with excellent interpersonal skills to fill the role of Technology Account Manager (Internally known as the Client Services Manager). As a trusted partner, you’re responsible for building strong relationships with existing and new clients by bridging the technical team to their business. As a dedicated Technology Account Manager, you lead the relationship with the client’s primary contact by understanding their unique needs and aligning services. This role is critical to ensuring a smooth service delivery process by facilitating issue resolution, proposal acceptance and onboarding, and agreement renewals.
Adhering to Mainstay’s quality standards, the Technology Account Manager strives to have a positive impact by enabling the success of our client’s organization through exceptional IT and information security services. Success in this highly visible role means being comfortable speaking with large groups while having confidence gained from the technical knowledge required to guide internal teams.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Owning IT strategic planning – working with internal team to develop and owning presentation of the plan with clients.
- Ensuring proposals are delivered with clear explanation to clients, with follow-up to drive acceptance
- Acting as a resource for the team, providing client insights, clarifications, and situational shepherding
- Understands and clearly explains technologies in Mainstay’s standard stack
- Maintaining a deep knowledge and understanding of technology and IT
- Sits at the intersection of business needs and technology – matching the needs of a business with the appropriate solutions
- Managing client-impacting service delivery incidents by facilitating root cause identification and driving towards service recovery
- Navigating complex conversations with C-level leaders, executive boards, committees, and decision makers
- Building relationships with decision makers and executives by understanding business needs and prospective
- Regularly seeking feedback from clients and team, with a strong bias for action and improvement
- Identifying and maintaining knowledge of the client’s business requirements for compliance, risk tolerance, uptime, and performance
- Identifying opportunities where client’s perceptions can be challenged and additional Mainstay products that would benefit the client can be introduced
QUALITIES YOU SHOULD HAVE
One of the most important attributes to have is genuine care and passion for the success of other people. We don’t just care about industry leading technology, or top-notch service, but we are genuinely passionate about the success of our team and our clients.
- A high level of compassion for both the team and client, genuinely caring about people
- Deep technical knowledge of all the products we provide including Microsoft 365, security layers, hardware devices, cloud architectures, etc.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to listen well, read people, build relationships, resolve conflict, collaborate on solutions, and train in new concepts
- Ability to lead meetings effectively and drive towards outcomes
- High ability to persuade and sell the appropriate solutions, utilizing the Challenger sales framework
- Public speaking skills, comfortable presenting to a variety of audiences and training small groups
- Deal maturely with the pressures of the job and take ownership over outcomes
- Understanding of the needs of both the team and the clients, advocating for the appropriate side
- Ability to make quick connections, identify the unspoken truths, identify gaps, and look long-term
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Minimum of five years of professional experience, preferably in an IT environment
- Solid understanding of server, cloud, and security best practices with the ability to advise clients on how these areas impact and interact with the needs of a business
- Previous experience managing client relationships
- Previous experience managing and deescalating conflict
We believe in Work-from-Anywhere AND in the value of in-person relationships. We provide nearly unlimited flexibility to work remotely, but we do hold team meetings and all-staffs in person (when there are not health concerns). We also maintain a beautiful office in Manchester, NH, and we encourage each team member to choose their own balance of home and in-office work, that maximizes wellbeing. We do encourage all teammates to come in weekly, but it is not required. Applicants must live within driving distance to support onboarding and ongoing team integration.
Benefits and Comp
This is a full time, salaried position with a full benefits package, including 75% of medical costs covered for the entire family. Benefits also include: 401(k) with 3% match, training program (including paid certifications, tuition reimbursement, and bonuses on achieving certs), laptop, smartphone, charitable program, 3 weeks of starting PTO (4 weeks after 2 years), and long-term sabbatical benefits.
We utilize an Applicant Tracking System for our applications. Please whitelist the following domains to ensure you receive our communications: jazz.co, jazzhr.com, and applytojob.com
Job Type: Full-time
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in