Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Braintrust & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Writer / Journalist [Remote]
Company Name : Braintrust
Company Location : San Francisco, CA
Job Position : Technical Writer / Journalist [Remote]
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Braintrust is the only network that gives in-demand talent all the freedom of freelance with all the benefits, community and stability of a full-time role. As the first decentralized talent network, our revolutionary Web3 model ensures the community that relies on Braintrust to find work are the same people who own and build it through the blockchain token, BTRST. So unlike other marketplaces that take 20% to 50% of talent earnings, Braintrust allows talent to keep 100% of earnings and to vote on key changes to improve the network. Braintrust is working to change the way freelance works – for good.
- JOB TYPE: Freelance, Contract Position (no agencies/C2C – see notes below)
- LOCATION: Remote – Work from anywhere
- RATE: Our client is looking to pay $1,000
- ESTIMATED DURATION: 20h/week – Short term
**** Our client is hoping to build a long term relationship with a journalist that can take on ad hoc projects ****
The ideal candidate should possess:
- Deep understanding and passion for blockchain / Ethereum or are willing to learn quickly and dive into new and complicated concepts
- Experience writing white papers
- Experience writing and editing exceptionally clear, compelling, and persuasive copy for all channels – particularly digital – with a focus on headlines, technical concepts, and call-to-action
- Strong proofreading, editing, and fact-checking skills with 100% accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a high-energy, fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Experience in technology, computer programming, or previous work on open source projects (including volunteer work)
- Developer community experience and/or evangelism
- Four-year college degree in English, Communications, Journalism or a related field – or relevant experience
- Recent, relevant writing samples demonstrating the above
About the role:
Our client seeks freelance writers to work directly with their R&D and senior management team to produce insightful thought leadership content. These contributors will help build MESH’s voice and drive market authority through long form, highly researched articles. Candidates must be experts at explaining technically complex, web3 native concepts and building a structured narrative based on interviews and conversations with experts.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in producing exceptional written content in the blockchain or tech space and should be known for their excellent writing skills. They should have a deep knowledge, passion, and enthusiasm for Web 3.0 and blockchain technology.
ABOUT THE HIRING PROCESS:
Qualified candidates will be invited to do a screening interview with the Braintrust staff. We will answer your questions about the project, and our platform. If we determine it is the right fit for both parties, we’ll invite you to join the platform and create a profile to apply directly for this project.
C2C Candidates: This role is not available to C2C candidates working with an agency. If you are a professional contractor who has created an LLC/corp around their consulting practice, this is well aligned with Braintrust and we’d welcome your application.
Braintrust values the multitude of talents and perspectives that a diverse workforce brings. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, religion, age, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in