Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Corridor & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Support Specialist
Company Name : Corridor
Company Location : Overland Park, KS 66210
Job Position : Technical Support Specialist
Job Category : Jobs in Kansas
Job Description :
The Technical Support Specialist (TIER 1) reports to the IT Manager. This is an entry-level position. This role provides technical assistance for local and remote users in a Helpdesk environment and includes an eight-hour shift scheduled between 8:00 am and 5:00 pm CT; candidates must be flexible for occasional work outside these hours. This role will work out of our Overland Park, KS office.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide telephone, remote and desk-side support for systems, applications, hardware, and other client incidents and requests by following defined steps, and where necessary creating new processes for rectifying incidents.
- Assign support tickets to second and third-tier support teams. Document all actions and solutions within call tracking system and update technical details within operational procedures as appropriate. Ensure client satisfaction, including taking ownership of open tickets and ensuring incidents are fully resolved or re-assigned to next level for assistance.
- Perform user account management across the enterprise when required, including account creation for some systems, password resets, access provisioning, and disabling user accounts when requested.
- Identify and escalate production-critical issues to appropriate IT groups.
- Other duties as assigned
Desktop and other equipment support
- Perform remote application installations, upgrades, and support and maintenance activities as defined in process documentation.
- Perform access provisioning and support for mobile devices
- Support network printers and multi-function devices (copier/printer/scanners)
- Perform other equipment support (may include projectors, conference phones, video conferencing, and phone systems)
- Create and update technical support documentation for IT support staff and How-To guides for end-users. Document and share knowledge among the IT team on all implemented solutions as well as improvements and enhancements.
- Perform daily activity reporting (operations, backups, and daily summaries).
- Education – IT related Degree. Since this is an entry level position, we are seeking candidates that have between 6 to 12 months experience in a technical support role.
- Experience – Customer service or help desk service preferred.
- Language Skills Fluency in English required. Professional phone manner.
- Relationship/Communication Skills – Superior oral and written communication and presentation skills; strong ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships, ability to exercise confidentiality, excellent telephone manner, strong customer service skills.
- Organizational/Multi-Task Skills – Ability to allocate one’s time effectively, work under pressure and manage tight deadlines; ability to handle multiple demands and competing priorities and adapt to new ideas and constant changes.
- Computer Skills Proficient typing skills, A+ certification. Microsoft Office Specialist and mobile device knowledge will be considered assets.
Abilities: Requires the ability to independently perform all of the duties of the position efficiently and effectively. Must be able to install, configure, troubleshoot and maintain all of the software applications and peripheral equipment used in the organization. Must have strong communication and training skills and be able to communicate technical information to non-technical users.
Physical Demands: Depending on the assignment, may require ordinary ambulatory skills sufficient to visit other locations; or the ability to stand, walk and manipulate (lift, carry, move) light to medium weights of 10 – 50 pounds. Requires good hand-eye coordination, arm, hand, and finger dexterity, including the ability to grasp, and visual acuity to use a keyboard, operate equipment and read technical information.
Working Conditions: Work is performed indoors with some potential for exposure to safety and health hazards related to electronics work.
The above job description is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the position. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Corridor provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Corridor complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and trainin
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: Up to $50,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in