Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Arrow Electronics, Inc. & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Solutions Specialist- Palo Alto Networks
Company Name : Arrow Electronics, Inc.
Company Location : Santa Fe, NM 87501
Job Position : Technical Solutions Specialist- Palo Alto Networks
Job Category : Jobs in New Mexico
Job Description :
Technical Solutions Specialist- Palo Alto Networks
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to create systems configurations based on customer requirements.
- Creates systems configurations based on customer requirements, offers product recommendations and runs alternative configurations that may present a better solution to the customer
- Responsible for working with sales reps, business partners and end users to resolve design configuration issues and run revisions. Trains sales reps and partner engineers on configuration tools and how to use them, as well as provides pre-sales product training.
- Keeps up to date with new products that are introduced and maintains product certifications.
- Prepares technical presentations and vendor trainings to partners on products and solutions and provides product demonstrations to show how a product meets client needs.
- Educate partners, inside sales, and other technicians on products and solutions.
What We Are Looking For:
- Knowledge of Palo Alto Networks portfolio
- Channel Experience / Distribution Sales Cycle
- Conduct partner and sales technical team training.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Results driven
- Entrepreneurial mind set
- High level of business and sales acumen
- Strong organizational and interpersonal abilities
- Acts as a resource/mentor for colleagues: internally as well as with partners and customers
- Work closely with the inside sales reps, business partners to create systems configurations based on customer requirements.
Experience / Education
Typically requires a 4-year degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience; or an advanced degree without experience; or equivalent work experience.
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$72,500.00 – $110,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Colorado (Remote Employees)
Remote work employees may be required to be present at the closest designated Arrow office for work-related purposes, at the Company’s request and sole discretion.
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)
Arrow COVID-19 Vaccination Policy:
Arrow requires new employees in the United States to provide proof of full COVID-19 vaccination prior to beginning work, except where prohibited by law. This requirement may not apply to supply-chain service employees assigned to work at a light industrial facility, warehouse, distribution center, or in-plant store, who are instead subject to location-specific safety requirements.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in