Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Barnard Construction Company & they are Hiring Candidates for Technical Editor/Writer
Company Name : Barnard Construction Company
Company Location : Bozeman, MT 59715
Job Position : Technical Editor/Writer
Job Category : Jobs in Montana
Job Description :
Come join our growing team! Help transform technical specifications into compelling stories for our prospective clients. Barnard Companies, Montana’s largest corporation, builds cutting-edge projects throughout North America. We are looking for an energetic, articulate person who is excited about collaborating with multi-disciplinary teams of Engineers to prepare proposals. As a Writer/Editor, you will also play an instrumental role in corporate branding and messaging by writing for, editing, and contributing to the company website, media kits, resumes, and other business development materials. The ideal candidate will have a strong writing and editing background and an interest in supporting communications for our organization. This position is based in our Home Office in beautiful Bozeman, Montana. We offer competitive salaries, profit-sharing, 401(k)s, a generous health plan, annual bonuses, and challenging career opportunities with a financially solid company.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in business communications, journalism, or English.
- Solid writing and editing foundation.
- Corporate communications experience/coursework a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Fast learner with interest in technical issues and infrastructure.
- Thorough attention to detail, with the ability to recognize discrepancies.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong work ethic – willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
- Ability to work independently as well as on a team.
- Edit multi-author, multi-company qualifications and proposals for projects ranging in value from $2 million to $3 billion; support engineers in writing individual sections.
- Write project descriptions for website, resumes, and business development materials.
- Write/edit/produce quarterly client newsletter and monthly in-house newsletter.
- Write/edit company correspondence.
- Develop award applications, industry journal submittals, and professional papers in partnership with Engineers.
******To apply, please include in one file a resume and cover letter. In addition to serving as a personal introduction, the cover letter will be considered a writing sample.*******
Equal Opportunity Employer Veterans/Disabled, E-Verify Employer
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in