Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Lucas Horsfall & they are Hiring Candidates for Tax Manager – Encino
Company Name : Lucas Horsfall
Company Location : Encino, CA 91436
Job Position : Tax Manager – Encino
Job Category : Jobs in California
Job Description :
Have you dreamt about a career in public accounting with work-life balance? Enjoying the diversity of clients and the challenging work public accounting offers with the added benefits of professional growth and opportunity for advancement? Have you experienced a culture that is fun and diverse offering an authentic family feel with people that genuinely care about you and your professional development? Lucas Horsfall is that CPA firm. Celebrating our 65th year anniversary in 2022, we attribute our exceptional growth to our appreciation of our people and clients. This growth has provided a need for a tax manager to help deliver personal and experienced service to our vast array of clients.
At Lucas Horsfall, a tax manager oversees the tax planning of our mid to large sized entities, interprets tax regulations and advises clients on appropriate tax strategies. The firm also encourages managers to take ownership of their career, tailoring their career growth, direction, and progression to accommodate shifts and changes in their personal lives.
As a firm, we offer great benefits, a competitive salary and tuition reimbursement for advanced education. Headquartered in Pasadena, CA with offices in Encino and Los Alamitos, Lucas Horsfall is a growing CPA and consulting firm focused on tax, audit, and consulting needs. Explore the opportunities that await you today!
Tax Manager Essential Functions
- Prepares federal, state, local and special tax returns by collecting, analyzing, and formatting financial information.
- Complies with federal, state, and local requirements by studying regulations; enforcing adherence to requirements; advising management on needed actions; communicating with attorneys, tax specialists and company transfer agent to ensure timely tax reporting requirements.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops or classes, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, including special projects.
- Train, supervise and develop staff.
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Communicate effectively with all levels of the firm as well as clients.
- Financial Management.
- Communications Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
This position will mentor, train and develop staff.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting.
- Minimum of five years of accounting experience with individual and partnership tax returns.
- Tax Managers at LHMP must be a licensed Certified Public Accountant.
- Master’s in Taxation preferred.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $100,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Public Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- tax: 3 years (Preferred)
Work Location: One location
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in