Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in North American Corporation & they are Hiring Candidates for Talent Acquisition Specialist – Open to Remote
Company Name : North American Corporation
Company Location : Glenview, IL
Job Position : Talent Acquisition Specialist – Open to Remote
Job Category : Jobs in Illinois
Job Description :
Envoy Solutions, a diversified distribution company with over $2.5 billion in revenue, is bringing together leading brands from the facility supplies, packaging solutions, and specialty products industries. We’re building a national platform that will enable us to leverage product knowledge, category expertise, and local presence to help make buildings cleaner and more sustainable, people safer, and operations more productive, every day. Our portfolio of companies includes North American, WAXIE, SEPG, Daycon, North Woods, PJP, Johnston, Next-Gen, Swish White River, Valley Janitor Supply, Weiss Bros., General Chemical & Supply, Bio-Shine, ATRA Janitorial Supply, Sigma Supply of North America, American Paper & Supply Company, Hughes Enterprises, and NVISION. Our combined company employs more than 3,000 associates, operates 72 distribution centers, and supports more than 72,000 customers.
At Envoy Solutions, our focus is on creating greater efficiencies and scale with a high-touch, customer-first approach. We’ve combined the expertise of local consultants and sales teams with a wider portfolio of products and deeper category knowledge. We work both nationally and regionally to ensure responsiveness to the industry’s toughest challenges, and we deliver a more efficient and streamlined distribution model on behalf of our customers.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will support with the administration and facilitation of business processes for the corporate talent acquisition department. This role will ensure efficient hiring processes, compliant and accurate reporting of talent acquisition data and a positive recruitment experience for internal and external customers. The Specialist will interface with candidates, hiring managers, recruiters, vendors and senior leaders. The Specialist will also assist with special projects and support Recruiters with applicant sourcing and dispositioning as needed.
- Manage talent acquisition data to include the ATS and supplemental tools and trackers
- Create and distribute report, recurring and ad hoc.
- Facilitate and coordinate interview scheduling across multiple teams, locations and channels (virtual, in-person, Teams, Zoom, etc.).
- Support with preparation of offer letters and other materials.
- Follow up with the related administrative and operational aspects of the offer process such as background check and drug test processing.
- Assist Recruiters with job postings, candidate sourcing, and resume dispositioning as needed.
- Build and maintain templates for recruitment processes.
- Support with recordkeeping and compliance with local and federal regulations on recruitment and selection.
- Assist with onboarding to include booking candidate travel, ordering equipment and planning logistics for the “day one experience”.
- Support Senior Manager, Talent Acquisition with creating procedures and maintaining policies on recruiting and selection.
- Work with the Recruitment Team, Hiring Managers, and candidates to ensure a positive new hire experience by providing timely information throughout the process and ensuring key onboarding process steps are followed in a timely manner.
- Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
- Support with special projects and integration activities as requested by the Senior Manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience in Human Resources or a related field, preferably Recruitment
- Experience managing multiple calendars and inboxes, coordinating and scheduling meetings or interviews, booking travel, and setting up or launching meetings on various technology platforms across multiple time zones.
- Experience maintaining files, processing paperwork, and data entry.
- Superior organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with sensitive data.
- Excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal).
- Must be adaptable and able to embrace change and fluid priorities.
This position offers a competitive starting salary and comprehensive benefits program.
Envoy Solutions (and its subsidiaries) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This means that all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, marital status or civil union status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, mental or physical disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or any other characteristic protected by law. We also provide reasonable accommodations to our applicants and employees with disabilities in order to assist them in the performance of their essential job functions.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in