Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in ASML & they are Hiring Candidates for System Configuration & Upgrade Engineer – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Company Name : ASML
Company Location : New Castle, DE
Job Position : System Configuration & Upgrade Engineer – Guaranteed sign on bonus and relocation
Job Category : Jobs in Delaware
Job Description :
- Offer valid for Wilton, CT new hire offers made between now and December 23, 2022.
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers – the world’s leading chipmakers – to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler, Arizona, San Jose and San Diego, California, Wilton, Connecticut, and Hillsboro, Oregon.
Role and responsibilities
- Defines and owns the Configuration Management (CM) strategy based on valid system configurations and the derived upgrade paths of TMM (Top Mini Machine).
- Keeps the CM contents and strategy aligned with all stakeholders (product SE, System integration project leads & System Integration Product cluster manager, Change Specialists, Logistics, Manufacturing, Service).
- Defines upgrade packages to be executed in Factory or customer sites for improved performance or options at different customers.
- Draft specification of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) tooling structures to implement CM strategy for usage in corporate configuration and change management processes.
- Contribute to the Integration strategy (PERT), the sequence verification, and the integration planning.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to customer satisfaction through prioritization, quality, efficiency and professionalism.
- Ability to complete assignments with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
- Proven ability to perform effectively in a demanding environment with changing workloads and deadlines.
- Result driven-demonstrate ownership and accountability.
- Identifies bottlenecks and drives improvements.
- Work independently or as part of a team and follow through on assignments with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate open, clear, concise and professional communication.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with manager, co-workers and customer.
- Work according to a strict set of procedures within the provided timelines.
Diversity & Inclusion
- Routinely required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch. Occasionally required to move around the campus.
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on business needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be willing to work in a clean room environment, wearing coveralls, hoods, booties, safety glasses and gloves. Working under ISO 9000/14000 standards.
- The environment in the cleanroom is moderate in temperature with moderate to high noise level.
- Working around lasers; working with ladders; working on platforms; and working around chemicals.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- A flexible workplace arrangement may be available to employees working in roles conducive to remote work (up to two days a week).
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in