Looking for a New Job? jrfoods.in is one stop place for searching new job openings. We got a new job details in Veeam Software & they are Hiring Candidates for System Administrator RnD
Company Name : Veeam Software
Company Location : Columbus, OH 43240
Job Position : System Administrator RnD
Job Category : Jobs in Ohio
Job Description :
- Deploying and administering of physical and virtual infrastructure for Randamp;D teams (from initial bare-metal server configuration to management high-density heterogenic virtualization clusters).
- Supporting source code version control systems based on Azure DevOps Server (Microsoft Team Foundation Sever).
- Assisting Randamp;D teams in troubleshooting and optimizing build processes.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing highly loaded virtualization clusters and storages.
- Building optimized and purpose-oriented hardware specification, and running purchasing processes.
- Resolving issues reported by monitoring systems by eliminating root causes discovered during self-paced root cause analysis.
- Designing and implementing Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Maintaining documentation.
- Developing automation scripts.
- Self-sufficient, proactive and result-oriented.
- Highly-developed communication skills (in verbal and written language) with advanced ability to explain your point using multiple approaches.
- Experienced in Microsoft’s Active Directory, Hyper-V and SQL Server and VMware vSphere.
- Experienced in designing, implementing and troubleshooting of sophisticated highly-loaded virtualization clusters built on shared storages and non-trivial network topology.
- Experienced in administering Azure DevOps Server (Microsoft Team Foundation Server) including data migration between different versions of the platform.
- Experienced in administering Microsoft Azure.
- Experienced in writing sophisticated PowerShell scripts relied on 3rd-party modules.
- Experienced in configuring monitoring systems “from a scratch” and eliminating triggers flapping.
- Deep knowledge of OSI-model and network traffic virtualization.
Nice to have
- Familiar with *nix systems such as Linux, MacOS and AIX.
- Familiar with Git and TeamCity.
- Experienced in shell-scripting (cmd, bash).
- Experienced in designing and implementation of Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Familiar with off-site and GFS backup strategy implementation using Veeam products such as Backup and Replication, and Veeam Agents.
- Familiar with technical nuances of software development (from source code to RTM product).
Familiar with hardware purchasing processes in large companies and capacity planning.
Disclaimer : We are just publishing information regarding new job openings and not legally responsible for any Post. Candidates are requested not to pay any money to anyone posing as jrfoods.in